anyone else sick of waiting join me ..am be on vacation untill the bold 9900 land on Tmobile store ... cant stand rim any more .. this phone once was a dream now its reall ..seems like its gona be a dream a gain ..rim dont know what they doing .. and thats why they gona lose the market sooner or later .. what a shame ..god must love stupid people he made sooooo many of them .. and alot of them in charge .
    06-08-11 02:08 PM
    where are you from?
    06-08-11 02:13 PM
    lets make this the complaining chain. haters of complainers are not allowed.

that being said, i want it now!!!!
    06-08-11 02:13 PM
    Reminds me of that commercial: "It's my money and I want it Now!!!"
    06-08-11 02:19 PM
    I know how you feel I get sad then angry at RIM/Carriers for delays on the device, but then I go and have a smoke and a coffee & I get over it haha
    Someone at Vodafone UK told me a late June early July release so that's helping me with my Bold depression

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Ssteffan; 06-08-11 at 02:59 PM.
    06-08-11 02:20 PM
    my lord people, its a damn phone. You act like its the end of the world, go out with friends or family and enjoy life instead of waiting for a phone to be released. No matter what RIM does people on here ***** non stop. If they "delay" the release to make sure they have a quality product people ***** that the phone hasnt been released, but if they release it early people ***** and say its buggy and they shouldnt have released the phone yet.
    My advice is to enjoy life and stop worrying about a cell phone to come out.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    06-08-11 02:25 PM
    and haters still have to show up anyways... sigh
    06-08-11 02:27 PM
    I think BlackBerry is supposed to Improve by Now, FLASH maybe a great addon from now on.
    People will always nag & thrash the product if its clearly less than perfect.
    I say trying to add quality info to this forum is a way to improve Blackberry services but not as much as Nagging !! LoL
    People Nagging everyday on everyforum will wake RIM up more to Upgrade.

06-08-11 02:47 PM
    Haters show up because its getting quite pathetic how many people on here are "putting there life on hold" because a little piece of plastic hasnt been released yet. think about the people that want the new 9900 but cant afford to pay 600 bucks for a piece of plastic and there stuck with an old 83xx series. Grow up people seriously, this is plan ******* sad! get over it and post something worth reading. I havent said a word on here to date about all this ********, rant over. Deal with it.
    06-08-11 02:48 PM
    ..god must love stupid people he made sooooo many of them ..
    QFT

06-08-11 03:09 PM
    Haters show up because its getting quite pathetic how many people on here are "putting there life on hold" because a little piece of plastic hasnt been released yet. think about the people that want the new 9900 but cant afford to pay 600 bucks for a piece of plastic and there stuck with an old 83xx series. Grow up people seriously, this is plan ******* sad! get over it and post something worth reading. I havent said a word on here to date about all this ********, rant over. Deal with it.
    How's it hating if he wants to buy the device rim is going to sell?(only god knows when) instead of getting mad at the OP for having money to blow on what ever he wants, the people with the old 83xx series can save up so they can get some nice plastic as well

06-08-11 04:23 PM
    Life on hold cause this device will make my WORK day much easier. I am on my 9700 for work all day long and a keyboard and touch screen will simplify my life like you just wouldn't know. So **** yes I am impatiently waiting on this device. Enough already, bring it out!!!!! I just hope this isn't another teaser let down like in years past.
    06-08-11 04:27 PM
    There are a lot of people who really need some sex....

Yes, Branta, that was quite unladylike.....I'm sorry......
    BBuserNJ likes this.
    06-08-11 07:23 PM
    Reminds me of that commercial: "It's my money and I want it Now!!!"
    So funny. After this i almost chocked on my Mountain Dew
    06-08-11 07:42 PM

so funny but true.
    06-08-11 07:44 PM

Bow chicka bow wow!
    06-08-11 08:39 PM
    im tired of watching the iphone 4 commercial on my hdtv.
    06-08-11 09:59 PM

LMAO Qb! When's that child of yours entering our world? You gonna give them your old bb for a pacifier?
    And yes everyone should have more sex while they are waiting.

06-08-11 10:03 PM
    guys i am not a mad person .. but com on enough is enough we been waitting for this phone since 2007 ...rim am sorry but ur soooo late ..so i made this Thread so they can hear us as a costumers we are mADDDDDD *** HELLL at the way rim do their business ... so lets make them hear that Little bit loudderrrrrrrrr thats all ...
    06-08-11 10:43 PM
    ^yeah what he said!!! Wait, what did you say exactly?

06-08-11 10:59 PM

For many of the trolls it would be illegal until the reach the appropriate age
    06-09-11 03:35 AM
    anyone else sick of waiting join me ..am be on vacation untill the bold 9900 land on Tmobile store ... cant stand rim any more .. this phone once was a dream now its reall ..seems like its gona be a dream a gain ..rim dont know what they doing .. and thats why they gona lose the market sooner or later .. what a shame ..god must love stupid people he made sooooo many of them .. and alot of them in charge .
    YOU NEED TO GROW UP!

Just because you want something does not mean that RIM will drop everything to make you happy. As you get past your early teens, you will realize that the world does not revolve around your wants.
    06-09-11 05:06 AM
    There are a lot of people that feel the 9900 > sex
    06-09-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD