okay .. i am 9000 user since it came out ,, unlocked .tmobile .. this crazy but since i gave up on rim to make new blackberry with same size as the 9000 bb .. i went n bough the 9780 bb which was okay ...the crazy part s after 1 week when someone stole my new 9780 bb .. its toooo smallll i didnt even feel any thing when the guy stole t ...my friends were like omg omg ur phone s gone ... its crazy but i wasss soooo happpyy yy that am goin back to the bold 9000 .. couldnt wait to go home n put the new sim card in my bold 9000 ,,. now i dont know about you but i call this L O V E

just wanted to share my story with you guys ..

i have qustion .. if at&t got the bold 9900 first do you think it can be used as 3 g with tmobile if we unlock it...or is gona be the same story with the bold 9000 EDGE only ... thanks guys ..peace
    05-06-11 01:00 PM
    Edge only, att and tmobile uses different frequency for their 3g, same story as the iphones. You can unlock it and everything will work, but only edge. I'd just wait and get an official tmobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 01:28 PM
    9000 was a great phone, other than the memory limitation which was it's only real weakness at the time.
    05-06-11 01:46 PM
    What memory limitation?
    I'm still using my Bold 9000. It looks like new, given I've changed it's trackball, back cover and battery and always had a protective sticker on the screen and kept it in it's pouch.

Anyway - memory limitation? What limitation?
    Tell me something you can do with your Bold 9780 and I can't do with my Bold 9000.

I had a Bold 9780 for 2 weeks, other than taking "better pictures" I found it the same.

OS 6 ? Yay - new icons and a bit of browser speed.

I'm running on my Bold 9000 everything a person uses.
    I use GMAIL for mail, Google Maps, Google Sync, Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Mobile, Nimbuzz, IM+ Talk (for Skype), Battery Booster, LiveProfile, Wordpress app, XE (a currency exchange app), Snaptu, AP Mobile News, Who is it LED changer, Multi Alarms, lynkee (barcode scanner), Blackberry app world and a few others I can't recall right now.

The phone is blazing fast, doesn't hang and works like a charm.
    I have it updated to the latest .1067 OS - battery holds like new (cuz you know, it is new).

Also, due to the fact that I'm not in the U.S, I'm using it on orange in Europe without BIS and everything except BBM and BB Maps and ofc push e-mail works on it. Everything. (Yes, 3G also).

Give me free BIS and I wouldn't use any of the above, simply because LiveProfile is better - it connects me with my iPhone and Android friends.
    Google Maps is better - it integrates better with everything give I use a lot of google products plus there's Google Latitude.
    Push e-mail annoys me - I don't get very "urgent" e-mails and I prefer manually checking e-mail whenever I'm out and bored instead of receiving e-mails 24/7.

So there you go.
    I'm holding on on my Bold 9000 until it BREAKS DOWN FOREVER.
    As long as I can replace parts in it, I'll have it.

THATS LOVE.
    05-06-11 05:05 PM
    One man's groove, is another man's rut.

05-07-11 03:03 AM
    The original Bold was in fact limited when it came to memory. Additionally, mine experienced terrible memory leaks. That was the first time I every got meterberry and quickpull.
    I actually went back to my Curve 8310 until the 9700 came out.
    05-07-11 06:46 AM
    I would use a 9000 if the camera was better, I can live with the memory limitation but what keeps me back is the 2mp camera.

The extra screen size made a huge difference next to a 9700 and the keyboard too, I can type just as fast on the 9700 but on the 9000 it def took less effort.

05-07-11 07:47 AM
    Blackberry REAL BOLDS(9000,9900) RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! NA NA COME ON
    05-07-11 08:22 AM
    Yes. 97xx are a little small. I hope 9900 will came very soon.
    05-07-11 09:27 AM
    I’m so glad it’s almost here. I am one of those long time Verizon customers that’s been impatiently wanting and waiting for something like this since the 9000 came out. Now I just pray we’re not in for a 6 month tease!
    05-07-11 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD