I have Berry Buzz, with a custom green for my text alerts. When I get a text, it blinks green. I usually open the message from the notif center. But even after I open, it continues to flash and won't stop until I open my text messages on the home screen. Why? glitch? is there a fix for this?
    10-27-11 08:47 PM
    I get this every once in a while. I will open whatever it is, and it will continue to flash. Glitch in the system?
    ryankidd17 likes this.
    10-27-11 09:05 PM
    What do you have for your "Clear LED" in BeBuzz options (the little gear icon at the top when you open the app, then General Settings)?

If you have it on the Default setting you might want to try the "Trackpad/Keyboard Activity" one...
    10-27-11 09:10 PM
    What do you have for your "Clear LED" in BeBuzz options (the little gear icon at the top when you open the app, then General Settings)?

If you have it on the Default setting you might want to try the "Trackpad/Keyboard Activity" one...
    Ok, thanks, I will try that. It was gonna be my last option, since I had no problems with other notifications.
    10-27-11 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD