hi

I have just received a Blackberry Bold 9900.

Now my texts do not get displayed as a conversation. Instead of a bubble for each text, I have only two bubbles.

The top bubble has all the messages that I have sent during the conversation.

The bottom bubble has all of the other persons. I can't seem to find how to change this, or is this just a software issue.

For clairty: this is what i want it to appear like.

Me: Hi how are you
    Dave: Hey buddy, I'm good you?
    Me: Yeah, not too bad. You fancy a pint later on tonight?
    Dave: Yeah i'm up for that? what time?
    Me: about 9ish?
    Dave: cool, see you then.

This is what it actually appears like:

Me:
    Hi How are you
    Yeah not too bad. You fancy a pint later on tonight?
    about 9ish?

Dave:
    Hey buddy, I'm good you?
    Yeah i'm up for that? what time?
    cool see you then.

------

It's irritating because I have too keep scrolling up to remind myself what i said. There must be a setting somewhere to make the messages appear sequentially.

any ideas?

I'm on T-Mobile UK
    09-22-11 03:54 PM
    SMS > Options > Combine Sequential Messages
    09-22-11 04:00 PM
    No you misunderstand me

I've tried that, but all that does, is it puts two texts from dave, one after the other, in the same bubble.

But my issue, is when we're replying once after receiving once, it should display in the order in which they were sent and received. But in actual fact all my sent messages are at the top. and my received messages are at the bottom
    09-22-11 04:14 PM
    im having the same issue!!! Please help
    09-22-11 06:26 PM
    Hi Lithuannan, i was just having the same issue and was able to successfully fix it just now, by doing a battery pull, leave the battery out for a couple of minutes then put it back in, and re-try to send sms to someone to test it, your old sms will still look clumped up so disregard those. Hope this helps, and let me know if it fixes it.

Cheers
    09-22-11 07:03 PM
    oh wow.

it seems to have worked. I never thought it would, but i've sent a few texts to myself and it seems cool. I shall update when i receive texts from others

thanks!
    09-23-11 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD