I've done some searching and found that it causes problems for a lot of people, with no solution.

Be it SMS or MMS, if I get a message from somebody that went to multiple recipients, if I reply it goes to everybody. The end result is a bunch of people texting back "who is this". Has anybody found any way to disable that so it only goes to the originator?

I know you can view recipients and remove them, but I shouldn't have to do that, nor should I have to start a new message instead of replying. I skipped OS6 and OS5 you had to say reply or reply to all. Why would you take that function away?!
    09-18-11 12:29 PM
    I am curious in this as well. Just got the new 9930 a few days ago & have already had 6 "who's this?" text messages...
    09-19-11 11:45 AM
    I think it on mms mode, as sms dont have or show multiple receipt when you receive them?
    09-19-11 04:48 PM
    I just came here to post about this. As of now I was told by Verizon the ONLY work around this is: You make up a new text and text the person back. It sucks. The Verizon rep told me she has an Iphone and hers does the same thing so she knows this sucks. She told me to make a suggestion to Blackberry and maybe they would change this in an update of some sort.
    09-20-11 05:59 PM
    Mthis doesn't happen to me. My son sent a text (9650), sister (Optimus S), my wife (Pre) to all of us. I replied and no one else got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 06:15 PM
    It's usually with multi media text messages
    09-20-11 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD