Just browsing through the options menus, I was checking out the firewall settings, etc. The firewall option was not checked and apparently was disabled. Underneath the 'enable' box, however, is an option to block texts, pins, personal & enterprise emails. Being as how the option was disabled, none of the messages are being blocked but next to the 'text messages' it says "9 blocked" ?? Is there a way to find out what numbers/texts are blocked? And why is it saying they're blocked if the entire firewall (along with the sub option) are disabled..?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-11 03:31 AM
    Good question. Might not need a 3rd party software to block unwanted stuff.
    09-06-11 05:14 AM
    Just browsing through the options menus, I was checking out the firewall settings, etc. The firewall option was not checked and apparently was disabled. Underneath the 'enable' box, however, is an option to block texts, pins, personal & enterprise emails. Being as how the option was disabled, none of the messages are being blocked but next to the 'text messages' it says "9 blocked" ?? Is there a way to find out what numbers/texts are blocked? And why is it saying they're blocked if the entire firewall (along with the sub option) are disabled..?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In sms settings you have options to reject anonymous messages or to regect advertisements, you might have the boxes or one of them ticked.
    Or they might be rejected mms while you were roaming.
    09-06-11 05:51 AM
    I do remember checking those boxes. Being as how it isn't under "email" or "pin" messaging though, I'm curious as to what it is. I have texted numbers before (like commercial ads or "free ringtone") and haven't had any trouble receiving them back, I just hope it's not something I wish I would have gotten. And there's no way to click on the "9 blocked" to see what it is or who they're from. Hmmm...
    09-06-11 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD