Battery really annoyed me much.
    02-15-12 09:19 AM
    An hour I'd say. But it rarely gets below 40%.
    Nice! My battery dies by the time I get home. Quite sad really!
    02-15-12 10:01 AM
    Battery really annoyed me much.
    Tell me about it. I wiped my whole phone and re-installed the OS and apps manually but the same crappy battery issue persists.
    02-15-12 10:02 AM
    My radio usage is at 98% and my discharge rate is 13.4% per hour

I guess that's bad, any suggestions?
    Depends on how much you're using your phone - calls, BBMs, texts, etc.
    02-15-12 10:02 AM
    That's not bad. Texting, messaging, and tweeting (and updating your Twitter feed) all use the radio and display heavily. The radio, display, and CPU are the three things that use power (audio too, come to think of it). These activities don't use as much CPU as action games do, but they keep the radio going and the display is lit up all the time you're reading and writing. So 5% in an hour isn't terrible if you've been keeping the display lit up for a lot of that hour, and the radio busy sending and receiving.
    Phew, sounds good.
    02-15-12 01:21 PM
    What is the "thescore$2dtouch70"

It takes up most of my CPU usage. Like 13%

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-15-12 07:27 PM
    What is the "thescore$2dtouch70"
    Score Mobile
    02-15-12 07:31 PM
    Score Mobile
    ahh, thanks. shame. love that app
    02-16-12 07:04 AM
    Score Mobile
    ahh, thanks. shame. love that app
    02-16-12 07:49 AM
    I am not trying to flame or offend anyone, but alot of times the "bad" battery claims are user issues. Not closing apps. Back button instead of BB>Exit. Leaving things running. A rogue app, rapid updates. Social apps refreshing.

Are there issues? There have been. Some batteries were recalled, true. But before you blame RIM for a bad battery, you must be sure you are doing everything you can to optimize that battery.

I charge my device between 11:00 PM and 12:00 every night. It goes from 12:00 am all day, using multiple emails, FB twitter, other apps, making and sending docs and pics, bridging with PB, and I always have at least 35-40% left again at 11:00 PM.

Maybe I am lucky and have a good device and battery. But I also control what is using that battery.

YMMV. Just my observation
    02-16-12 09:42 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD