Anyone have any idea when Telus will launch this device?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 04:31 PM
    Pretty much about the same time as the other CA carriers. Give or take a couple of weeks. Around August.
    DeeDudnath, maevinj and bighap like this.
    06-29-11 05:08 PM
    Thanks CX for all the input as of late
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    06-29-11 05:13 PM
    Thanks CX for all the input as of late
    I agree- it's great to see CX back again!
    06-29-11 05:15 PM
    My pleasure you two. I'm glad to still see you around. ))
    06-29-11 05:20 PM
    My pleasure you two. I'm glad to still see you around. ))
    Just got this in the mail today. Think I am going anywhere else? lol

06-29-11 05:32 PM
    i heard from a Rim employee that all the carriers will release this phone on the same day and he said ALL carriers
    06-29-11 05:44 PM

NICE!!! Wear it with pride my friend.
    06-29-11 05:53 PM
    I have been phoning them at least once a week asking when the Bold is going to be released but every time I get "We can't comment on the release at this time". I am pretty sure that I will switch over to Telus from Bell once this phone is released and I heard you get a deal on a new smart phone there when you buy the playbook so I hope to take advantage of that.

07-01-11 01:29 AM
    August 19 100% confirmed from my Telus rep
    07-01-11 02:10 AM
    I have been phoning them at least once a week asking when the Bold is going to be released but every time I get "We can't comment on the release at this time". I am pretty sure that I will switch over to Telus from Bell once this phone is released and I heard you get a deal on a new smart phone there when you buy the playbook so I hope to take advantage of that.

Bell is offering the same thing. See what kind of retentions deal you can get.
    07-01-11 03:44 AM

Where did you get the t-shirt? I want one!

Can't wait for the 9900 to be released! July will fly by just like that!

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians!!!
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    07-01-11 11:52 AM
    Where did you get the t-shirt? I want one!
    Got it off eBay
    07-01-11 12:13 PM
    Got it off eBay

I must check it out, thanks. I think Crackberry.com should sell shirts, stickers, pens etc. I would wear it loud and proud!
    meganVee likes this.
    07-01-11 12:17 PM
    Bell is offering the same thing. See what kind of retentions deal you can get.
    Really? Because when I asked them about buying a BlackBerry playbook they had no idea what I was talking about. Let's just say they aren't the most professional business...

07-01-11 12:22 PM
    Really? Because when I asked them about buying a BlackBerry playbook they had no idea what I was talking about. Let's just say they aren't the most professional business...

If you're not on contract with Bell, I HIGHLY recommend you switch to Rogers or Telus. Bell has the worse customer service in Canada and one of the worst in North America. I don't have any services with Bell anymore. They screwed us many times. Everyone I know experienced the same with Bell and have switched to either Rogers or Fido.
    07-01-11 01:11 PM
    Oh trust me I know how bad their customer service is, which is why when this phone comes out I am giving my curve plus the rest of my contract to my dad and going over to Telus and buying the Bold and a playbook!

07-01-11 01:23 PM
    I cannot wait for Telus to release this phone I will be paying for it out right and just continuing on with my contract I currently have. August 19th would be awesome!

And Telus has amazing customer service!!! At least that has been my experience. I have only heard bad about Rogers.
    07-01-11 07:15 PM
    I cannot wait for Telus to release this phone I will be paying for it out right and just continuing on with my contract I currently have. August 19th would be awesome!

And Telus has amazing customer service!!! At least that has been my experience. I have only heard bad about Rogers.
    They have the best customer service until, you have an issue with them. I complained to Telus that I get bad signal in University of Calgary while others with Rogers and so on have better connections, they gave me the run around. But then again, ALL Canadian mobile companies are run by thugs who takes away my money. Canada has one of the highest phone changes in the world.

I said this before on Crackberry... even third world countries have better BIS plans for a good price compared to Canada.
    07-03-11 10:05 AM
    If you're not on contract with Bell, I HIGHLY recommend you switch to Rogers or Telus. Bell has the worse customer service in Canada and one of the worst in North America. I don't have any services with Bell anymore. They screwed us many times. Everyone I know experienced the same with Bell and have switched to either Rogers or Fido.
    Really? I switched from Telus to Bell for how crappy Telus was. I don't actually think there is a good service provider out there.

07-03-11 10:46 AM
    *scratchhead*

Check this out
    Blackberry 9900 on Koodo
    07-03-11 12:40 PM
    Telus aren't very good at announcements, they usually just push a few new devices out without saying a word then make a big deal on a single device that usually nobody cares about. Telus reps are usually badly misinformed, it's not even funny and yes their customer support blows, then again support from Bell & Rogers aren't any better either.
    07-03-11 12:42 PM
    Really? I switched from Telus to Bell for how crappy Telus was. I don't actually think there is a good service provider out there.

Depends who you talk to. Telus is way better than Bell. Bell was voted one of the worst customer service in North America. Fido was voted the best customer service in North America.
    07-03-11 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD