eBay has everything you need. Just use a seller with great feedback. Do not buy the cheapest 9900 on eBay as you will be asking for trouble. They will come unlocked and ready to slip your sim card in when you get it.

Enjoy!
    09-12-11 01:33 PM
    Can't wait any longer. Planning to buy 9900 from another carrier. Any reason to choose rogers vs telus? What do I need to do to get it unlocked and working on At&t? Any limitations or does everything work?
    09-12-11 05:18 PM
    looked on ebay, most reputable sellers have phone selling for higher price than from the service providers, and none have have buy it now. Dont want to deal with the outbiding on ebay, just want to purchase.
    09-12-11 06:00 PM
    looked on ebay, most reputable sellers have phone selling for higher price than from the service providers, and none have have buy it now. Dont want to deal with the outbiding on ebay, just want to purchase.
    You pretty much have no choice there on the premium. Ebay sellers are going after people who are essentially importing them. If you were in candada you could just order from the carriers direct easily.
    09-12-11 06:02 PM
    Any unlocked Bell, Telus or Rogers 9900 will work perfectly on AT&T and give you full services. Even if you happen to purchase a locked device, there are some very reputable unlocking companies on here. Be careful to make sure that if you select an unbranded unit, that you know what bands it will have if not, you not, you could end up with a T-Mobile unit that will only give you Edge.

Can't wait any longer. Planning to buy 9900 from another carrier. Any reason to choose rogers vs telus? What do I need to do to get it unlocked and working on At&t? Any limitations or does everything work?
    09-12-11 06:07 PM
    Why not just change carriers? You get better support when its a carriers device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 07:22 PM
    Why not just change carriers? You get better support when its a carriers device.

Switching carriers to get the device you want is silly. Get the carrier with the best service in your area and THEN choose the device they have that best suits your needs (or go the route of getting an unlocked device).
    DawgMan likes this.
    09-12-11 07:24 PM

The OP may have better service with AT&T versus the others.
    DawgMan likes this.
    09-12-11 07:26 PM
    Get the Rogers device, it's works just fine with At&t if unlocked.
    DawgMan likes this.
    09-12-11 07:34 PM
    You will also get H+ with Telus, Virgin, Sasktel, Bell ... Where ever you get the best price from one of those carriers is your best solution.
    09-12-11 08:10 PM
    Telus is best as it is unbranded and works on AT&T 3G bands. eBay sells for 699.
    09-13-11 12:23 AM
    The only draw back I see by buying online is you have a poor build, issues, etc.....who are you gonna exchange with? That's right.....you're not! I'm not completely sure you'd even have a warranty through RIM - what's gonna be your receipt -PayPal? That being said, I have purchased phones off eBay and never had an issue - but if there was going to be one, I'd be the one buying it.
    09-13-11 06:41 AM
    Check the marketplace, myself and a few others have unlocked 9900's for sale. Albeit at a bit of a premium, but you can always make a reasonable offer!
    09-13-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD