I'm sorry but I am confused.. I don't think it's a "premium customer" thing because atleast with verizon, they take $100 of the phone/bill when buying a new phone and extending my contract so the $299 would turn into $199 and I am no "premium" customer or whatever... I mean the fact that you paid a month in advance isn't exactly something that's really exciting from how it sounds?
    08-07-11 01:42 PM
    OMG, how will the OP's budget be able to handle the hit he'll take with the loss of a month of interest on $200?? T-Mo's stock will surely rise on this news...

Sheesh, could you guys be more dramatic?
    08-07-11 01:51 PM
    Skewered..
    08-07-11 02:07 PM
    OP, I am glad you pre-ordered your 9900 from T-mobile. I can't wait to order mine from T-mobile. I hope I can get the same deal. Thanks for sharing.
    08-07-11 04:03 PM
    give the guy a break, how many of you have a 9900/9930 on preorder in the US?

thought so.
    08-07-11 05:14 PM
    3 year contract and i have to pay 100 bucks
    08-07-11 05:15 PM
    give the guy a break, how many of you have a 9900/9930 on preorder in the US?

thought so.
    Gee......that's the whole point - there is no need to pre-order a device.
    08-07-11 05:20 PM
    Are you sure it's T-Mobile supervisor who called ;P?
    08-07-11 05:36 PM
    OMG, how will the OP's budget be able to handle the hit he'll take with the loss of a month of interest on $200?? T-Mo's stock will surely rise on this news...

Sheesh, could you guys be more dramatic?
    while i kinda get your point, we have a phrase here in the uk that goes:

`look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves`

all i mean is that the OP is gonna be paying extra interest for his carrier to hold onto his money while he doesnt gain anything from it.
    will the carriers shares rise? well, considering its half of how paypal make money, id doubt they`ll rise, but it wont hurt them lol.

over dramatic or being prudent with your cash, is the same thing
    08-07-11 06:01 PM
    We all assume, incl. OP, that because of one leaked photo we know what the launch price for the 9900 will be for Tmo. But it'd be funny if will actually be a lot less perhaps the same as what the OP supposedly got it for. We can just obliterate those stupid, drama queen threads about pricing. Nothing has changed, it's all still a wait-and-see!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-11 06:14 PM
    spoke to 3 reps got TBD on the date aka not available for preorder. when it is available i get a ship date of 8/17 if not earlier
    08-07-11 06:16 PM
    Oh, BTW DP,
    No one will be paying $299.00 on release, so you did not really get a special deal, but if you think you did, that's all that matters.
    08-07-11 06:33 PM
    For those that can't do simple math, this means I paid 100 DOLLARS LESS than you will pay lol.
    did supervisor also promised you on top of those $$$ saving a $50 mail in rebate ? if not then you saved only $50.00

as pricing shows $299 minus $50 rebate so if no changes final cost will be $249
    08-07-11 06:35 PM
    @davidpriddy
    congratulations!
    08-07-11 06:56 PM
    They told me because I'm such a "valued" customer they would let me pre-order the 9900 for delivery ON the 31ST (actually it was a supervisor who did it) and they only charged me 199 for the entire thing if I agreed to a 2 year extension...I kindly oblidged.

My cc already shows the charge so I know it wasn't a mistake.

WOOT WOOT!!!
    Oh boy. This guy.
    08-07-11 08:01 PM
    I didn't delete my comment, someone else deleted it.

Someone else deleted it but now all of a sudden you are back? You are a very strange person hun...

Furthermore to everyone else who doesn't quiet comprehend this it's very simple...I can't believe I'm having to explain it yet AGAIN!

The phone is 299 on CONTRACT, FULL RETAIL OFF CONTRACT! If I bought the phone for 199, that means I saved 100 DOLLARS!!! The pricing of the phone is done, it's already been made public on verious websites including T-Mobile! And even if they pulled a fast one and took it lower then 199, all I'd have to do is call them up and they would adjust the price for me. I've been with T-Mobile long enough to know how they operate and I know how to "operate" around them...

Why did I get the phone for 100 bucks off? Because I know how to "work" customer reps, that's how! Take a psychology course or two...it's really not that hard to get a rep to be your frend lol...
    08-07-11 08:06 PM
    Wow... Why is the OP getting slammed like this? The snarky comments are NOT what Crackberry is about. As the old saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I've stayed away from the forums lately because of a few members and their over-all angry, condescending and just argumentative attitudes. Its really too bad. I used to be on here every day...

Congrats, OP. I hope when I get my 9900 I get the same deal.

CT...the problem is that they can't seem to do simple math! The phones price for a 2 year contract is 299, ok so if I got it for 199, that means I got it for less than most of you will. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that!
    08-07-11 08:08 PM
    Skewered..
    Don't hate!
    08-07-11 08:09 PM
    Gee......that's the whole point - there is no need to pre-order a device.
    There is when you get the phone for 100 bucks less than you will pay for it lol.
    08-07-11 08:10 PM
    while i kinda get your point, we have a phrase here in the uk that goes:

`look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves`

all i mean is that the OP is gonna be paying extra interest for his carrier to hold onto his money while he doesnt gain anything from it.
    will the carriers shares rise? well, considering its half of how paypal make money, id doubt they`ll rise, but it wont hurt them lol.

over dramatic or being prudent with your cash, is the same thing
    Uhm, are you serious? That's pennies...get a life!
    08-07-11 08:11 PM
    Oh, BTW DP,
    No one will be paying $299.00 on release, so you did not really get a special deal, but if you think you did, that's all that matters.
    Yes they will be, the pricing has been done, did you perhaps miss all the other huge threads on here of people raising **** about having to pay 299? Also, offical T-Mobile price cards have already been released showing the price, and finally, I placed my order with a supervisor who not only quoted me what the prices were, but then took 100 dollars off it for me if I agreed to a 2 year extension on my contract. So it sucks to be you lol...
    08-07-11 08:13 PM
    Oh boy. This guy.
    Hey Shake if you can get a phone weeks before it's released I can get a discount on my order.
    08-07-11 08:14 PM
    did supervisor also promised you on top of those $$$ saving a $50 mail in rebate ? if not then you saved only $50.00

as pricing shows $299 minus $50 rebate so if no changes final cost will be $249
    Ok and? That means I still saved 50 bucks without having to mail in anything and wait months for my money. THINK PEOPLE!!!
    08-07-11 08:15 PM
    Damn it's time to get the troll spray out in full force on this Sunday night!
    08-07-11 08:16 PM
    Lol, first few posters jealous much? Congrats on the buy, OP, I know how it feels
    08-07-11 08:24 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD