LMAO Shot myself in the foot, I should have read the last page of this thread before I loaded OS 7.0.0.205 So I could update to the official 7.1.0.205...Damn T-Mobile pulled it, I checked for updates a few times on the phone and then went to the last page here only to find that the update has been pulled. Looks like I'll have to install the leak again until the update is official again.
    02-14-12 11:45 PM
    Sure would be nice if RIM controlled this instead of the phone carriers. Especially Tmo
    02-15-12 02:59 AM
    On the T-Mobile Forums it said that it was a joint T-Mobile RIM decision to pull the update. Maybe they want the newer build with battery saver or maybe found a bug in their beta. I can't wait until Java based OS is gone and QNX is here for phones. Tired of buggy OS's that take forever to roll out.
    02-15-12 06:44 AM
    All the "leaks are accidents guys" Right now we 9900 users are waiting on the 7.1 update. the "leaked" 205 update, was nothing more then an attempt at approval from Tmobile. In other words, the contents of a leaked 205 update will be exactly the same as an official. And I don't believe for one minute RIM doesn't monitor sites and forum. Why wouldn't a business monitor customer opinion. Rest assured they follow Crackberry and as much news as they can about the issues people are experiencing with the build and make the necessary fixes once the “official” build is released. Many will disagree and say how "leaks" does not have any connection to RIM and how they strongly oppose it. In regards to the “leaked” OS's… I’m sick of this scam. Really. These are there controlled leaks of the OS (if anyone else hasn’t caught on yet.) These OS builds just get dropped to us as “leaks” so RIM takes no responsibility for glitches, and "bricked devices. Thats why Apple "lose a new iPhone" which the media finds out about right before it launches.
    02-15-12 10:37 AM
    Can someone who is running this build (.205) confirm the version of Social Feeds on this build??
    02-24-12 11:31 PM
    It was for TMO US users only... but it's been temporarily pulled
    Hello Phil
    I have some questions if you please van answer just with yes or no :

1- Since the .205 official is pulled? does this means that also the leaked .205 has the some reason fro pulling ?
    2- I am using non locked BB900 with Vodafone Egypt, it includse Arabic, but the battery is about 6-7 % discharge rate , with less than averages use and no apps working in the background except the main five . Is it better than 7.0.0.540 I amusing now in terms of battery discharge ?
    3- Does this .205 has Arabic ( ALL languages) ?
    4- Would this T-Mobile work with my phone ?
    5- If yes, where can I find the leaked version

Many thanks
    02-25-12 06:27 AM
    Leaked or official are the exact same! They have the same version number! they just call it official when a carrier releases it but there is no difference between them! They have the same files

7.0.0.540 is the worst OS for the 9900 which is why Vodafone UK and Etisalat UAE, and DU UAE and many other carriers pulled it off after a few days from its release because the radio file in it SUCKS! Sometimes, your phone would be on, and it would have 5 bar signal, but when people call you they tell you that your phone is switched off! upgrade ASAP from that piece of z OS

*.205 and *.267 both have Arabic

Duhhh! any OS works on any phone as long as it's a 9900

All the firmwares come from RIM! they send them to ALL carriers! not all carriers are free to test them, this is why sometimes you find an OS released by Vodafone, but not released by T-Mobile, or vice versa! They are all coming from one company.....RIM! no difference!

To download, you can see the OSes on my site with VALID download links

Leaked OS: Bold 9900 - 7.1.0.267

Leaked OS: Bold 9900 - 7.1.0.205
    Thank you very much fro your detailed answer, really appreciate the efforts and comments.

I will choose the .205 based on some comments here, saying it is better in battery discharge rate.
    02-25-12 11:05 AM
    Hi,

queston: i'm updating my 9900 at the moment. It's taking its time, like 1h20min up until now, and still counting. Is that too long? I see the computer -> <- bberry icon on the bberry.

Regards
    03-04-12 08:32 AM
    Soo which version should I download? I have Tmobile and I didn't see any software update.

I have version 7.0.0 Bundle 1315
    03-04-12 10:19 AM
    .205 has been out for quite some time. The ball dropped already. Move on to .267 or there are rumors of something even newer comming out soon. .298 if I remember correctly.

BlackBerry 9900
    03-05-12 10:04 PM
    Dose anyone have an idea of which 7.1 update should be used? I have had my 9900 from tmobile and I travle a lot but this 7.0 has so much issues, wifi turns on by its self and that's just the begining, if someone could please give me a clear answer that would be cool because I'm at my wits end. T-Mobile themselves are no help at all.
    03-09-12 01:33 AM
    267 i think..
    03-09-12 02:39 AM
    I know that the current leak is pretty up
    03-09-12 05:57 AM
138 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD