I've never seen this on a Blackberry before but with this phone I can have full bars on either 4G or EDGE and I am still unable to transmit or receive data (on occasion). By data, I mean browse websites, stream video, or even Facebook activity.

Have any of you had this problem? At this point I am almost ready to turn off my 9900 and swap SIM's into my 8900.

SW: 7.0.0.250
    10-11-11 10:11 AM
    I had that problem with my stock T-Mobile .250 built along with so many other bugs.
    I decided to give the new leak .440 a tried last night and so far the battery shows the biggest improvement.
    I cannot confirm that the data issue is fixed in .440 and that's what I am testing it. I just upgraded to .440 last night and I was on wifi all day at work.
    The only temporary fix to your .250 data issue is to turn off the Mobile Network connection and turn it back on. that should get your data back for a period of time.

overall I'd suggest you to get away from T Mobile .250 as far as you can...
    10-11-11 08:46 PM
    Starron,

I did have temporary success by disabling/enabling wireless. I plan to upgrade the OS this morning.

Thank you for the pointers. I will reply with an update later on.
    10-12-11 09:51 AM
    I think the internet problem still exist even I upgraded to .440.... but again by doing disabling/enabling wireless can bring me back on I am quite used to it already...
    how's your phone going?
    10-14-11 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD