This is going to be a pointless thread but I just needed a place to vent. I have been a Blackberry user for about 8 or 9 years, I love my Blackberries. I have my 9700, purchased it 1 week prior to release (thank you AT&T Premier). I want the new 9900, I am dying for a new phone but because AT&T is not releasing it or tell us when it is getting released I must wait and wonder every day.

I want a new phone, I am tired of waiting. I would purchase a Rogers 9900 but everything I have read says I will not get H+ on my phone. I have had my 9700 for almost 2 years; I have never in my life had a phone this long.

If I was not grandfathered into an unlimited data plan I would have switched carriers.

I hate being in this position and I hate AT&T for not announcing anything to the public. For God's Sake AT&T just tell me that the 9900 will be released in 2012, at least give us something.

Again, I know pointless thread but I just needed to vent!!
    10-14-11 11:58 AM
    I will join your vent. I have had a Palm Pre for over a year (Ptooie!) and it sucks. I want the Bold 9900 so bad I can't stand it. I can't switch cause I am grandfathered in to a cheap, low minute plan, and I would be walking away from over 500 rollover minutes, and Verizon would cost a lot more a month, T-Mobile doesn't have great coverage. I am so resentful towards AT&T for shoving us to the side for the iPhone. Every time I see the banner ad on Crackberry where AT&T is pimping the Impulse, which no one cares about, I hate them even worse.

I chat with a rep online at AT&T's website every couple of weeks, asking about the Bold, and I get the answer that when it is released, it will be available for purchase. Really.
    10-14-11 12:16 PM
    This is going to be a pointless thread but I just needed a place to vent. I have been a Blackberry user for about 8 or 9 years, I love my Blackberries. I have my 9700, purchased it 1 week prior to release (thank you AT&T Premier). I want the new 9900, I am dying for a new phone but because AT&T is not releasing it or tell us when it is getting released I must wait and wonder every day.

I want a new phone, I am tired of waiting. I would purchase a Rogers 9900 but everything I have read says I will not get H+ on my phone. I have had my 9700 for almost 2 years; I have never in my life had a phone this long.

If I was not grandfathered into an unlimited data plan I would have switched carriers.

I hate being in this position and I hate AT&T for not announcing anything to the public. For God's Sake AT&T just tell me that the 9900 will be released in 2012, at least give us something.

Again, I know pointless thread but I just needed to vent!!
    FYI:
    Yes you would get H+ on AT&T with a Rogers, Bell, TELUS or Virgin Can 9900.
    You would not on a T-Mobile or Wind 9900.

Might want to take a look here for an AT&T possible launch date: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...x-re-t-659297/
    10-14-11 12:24 PM
    Hey. This is crackberry not AT&T.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 12:40 PM
    I have an unlocked Telus (same bands as Rogers) and I am getting H+. It is actually working brilliantly.........one of the best decisions i have made. And now when the QNX phones come out I will still have my upgrade.
    10-14-11 01:32 PM
    I think Adam is using an unlocked Rogers on at&t and his shows H+ . I have a Telus unlocked and mine shows H+ on at&t.
    10-14-11 02:24 PM
    Good to hear that you guys are getting H+ with Rogers and Telus. I read on the forums somewhere that people where not getting H+ using unlocked Rogers phone. I would rather buy the phone outright instead of renewing my contract with AT&T for 2 years. If AT&T is releasing the 9900 at the beginning of November then I would be happy but otherwise I will make the trip to Canada and pick up a Rogers phone. I send 2 weeks out the month in Detroit area so it is not a big deal.
    10-14-11 04:02 PM
    Good Luck! It really is a great phone!!
    10-14-11 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD