Good afternoon to all!

I am having some serious issues with my bold within these past two months. Browser works 1/4 of the time. I have tried EVERYTHING like battery pulls, clearing cache,re loading OS, upgrading OS, calling att and have then resend signal from towers and finally returning the unit for a new one under my warranty exchange! Browser still NOT working. I still get "Unable to find the requested server"

Does anyone out there in crackberry land have AT&T and has a functional browser/phone? Perhaps one of my settings are off? I don't know what else to do?? Emails are slow, texts are slow, lots of "failed calls" and I'm ready to jump ship This phone spends more time NOT working than working

Thanks,
    Arlene
    06-25-12 12:26 PM
    I can't provide much assistance, just say I don't have many issues with AT&T.
    Occasionally I get the requested server message and less often a failed call but not to the extent you do.

I use 7.1.0.342
    Could it be a bad sim card or poor cell reception?
    06-25-12 12:53 PM
    I can't provide much assistance, just say I don't have many issues with AT&T.
    Occasionally I get the requested server message and less often a failed call but not to the extent you do.

I use 7.1.0.342
    Could it be a bad sim card or poor cell reception?
    I forgot to mention replacement of sim card too It has only started within these past two months though Would you mind looking at your browser settings and list them or pm them to me? perhaps mine are wrong??
    Last edited by aming63; 06-25-12 at 12:57 PM.
    06-25-12 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD