just went to my costco and got my 9900 with upgrade for 99+tax....hopefully ill get it before thanksgiving....thanks OP for the heads up!!!
    11-18-11 03:36 PM
    hey guys, is there a downside to buying from costco or wirefly? Do they have their own terms we have to follow? And one more thing, if I the phone breaks and you needed a replacement, does wirefly/costo do it or does verizon do it?
    11-18-11 09:06 PM
    hey guys, is there a downside to buying from costco or wirefly? Do they have their own terms we have to follow? And one more thing, if I the phone breaks and you needed a replacement, does wirefly/costo do it or does verizon do it?
    I can only speak to Costco. Costco is an authorized AT&T representative. It is no different than purchasing directly from AT&T other than within the first 30 days if you didn't like the phone you would return it to Costco and not to AT&T. After the 30 day period and you have a problem with the phone you call AT&T or stop by an AT&T store.
    11-20-11 12:13 PM
    Wish I had a Costco here. Guess I'll be waiting for best buy to put the 9900 on sale.
    hey kat, you don't needa costco,this is an online deal. the stors have their own deals.
    11-23-11 11:25 AM
    I just went online and it says $49 wow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 11:29 AM
    Good news is Costco will price match their own sales within 30 days of purchase. I ordered a 9900 from my local Costco last week $99 and this morning they refunded me the different plus tax.
    Only issue is they can't do the refund over the phone, so I had go into the store which I needed to do anyway.
    11-23-11 12:18 PM
    Just got mine for $49! Awesome!!!!
    11-23-11 02:07 PM
    I can only speak to Costco. Costco is an authorized AT&T representative. It is no different than purchasing directly from AT&T other than within the first 30 days if you didn't like the phone you would return it to Costco and not to AT&T. After the 30 day period and you have a problem with the phone you call AT&T or stop by an AT&T store.
    And at Costco you only pay tax on the purchased price of the phone. Not on the full price. That can save u $40+ at time of purchase. Costco also is much nicer to deal with if any problems come up.
    11-23-11 02:21 PM
    Crackberry just made me $50!!
    Thanks for the heads up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 04:21 PM
    Anyone know a way to upgrade in costco.com without losing my unlimited data plan?

PS: Thank you for this post!! Almost spent $200 upgrading at AT&T
    11-23-11 07:40 PM
    Do you have to have a Costco membership to order online?
    11-23-11 09:49 PM
    Good news is Costco will price match their own sales within 30 days of purchase. I ordered a 9900 from my local Costco last week $99 and this morning they refunded me the different plus tax.
    Only issue is they can't do the refund over the phone, so I had go into the store which I needed to do anyway.
    What do I need to take to the store so they will do the price match?

Thanks!

Jose
    11-28-11 09:30 AM
    What do I need to take to the store so they will do the price match?

Thanks!

Jose
    Take your receipt to the Costco wireless kiosk to authorize the price adjustment. They will then direct you to the customer service desk to complete the price match refund.
    11-29-11 08:22 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD