Which Email syncs best on the 9930? Outlook, Gmail, Etc? Just got one and looking for one that syncs easily with email, contacts, (tasks if possible) and calendar. What is the best way to update/sync with these accounts (Desktop manager orrr.......?)

Also sorry for being a newbie but have seen a few people talk about @blackberry.net email address? Is this true, if so can you check it from the desktop or what's its purpose? I have been trying to research BIS but I still have no clue what it is

THANKS!!
    Last edited by Bballbenb; 05-28-13 at 09:35 PM.
    05-28-13 09:25 PM
    anyone lol???
    05-28-13 10:14 PM
    I have a 9900 and Outlook has always worked great using the desktop mgr to do the syncing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-29-13 12:48 AM
    I believe when you get BIS you automatically are given a blackberry.net email address. I don't use it for anything but do get a few emails from blackberry now and then.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-29-13 12:54 AM
    Also sorry for being a newbie but have seen a few people talk about @blackberry.net email address? Is this true, if so can you check it from the desktop or what's its purpose? I have been trying to research BIS but I still have no clue what it is
    THANKS!!
    If you have BIS on your phone plan then you have the option to set up your own email address using the email setup feature in your phone. Go to setup /email accounts / / scroll down to the setup for the .blackberry.net account setup then select a username and a password.

[username]@[provider].blackberry.net

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    Last edited by blackburberry; 05-29-13 at 04:57 AM.
    05-29-13 04:43 AM
    What is the best way to update/sync with these accounts (Desktop manager orrr.......?)
    THANKS!!
    If you're looking for a non wireless solution and you're running Parallels, or Bootcamp use MS Outlook and Desktop Manager for PC. If you're not running either of those options on a MAC then any of the free services from MS or Google. They're all about the same, which is to say not very good.
    05-29-13 04:54 AM
    I have read some threads on here where Outlooks calendar will not sync with the 9930. Is this true? What about Google, Yahoo, and iCloud?
    05-29-13 07:52 AM