Is it possible to synchronize calendars with iCloud utilizing a BlackBerry 9900? Is it possible to use iCloud email on the BlackBerry 9900?

The reason I'm looking for information here is because I would like to use a mix of products. Moving forward I'm considering using a bold 9900 as my main smart phone and an iPad for access to the Apple products that I do find excellent. This would give me the best of both worlds.

Has anybody done this with success and if so what is the configuration that you used resulting in a solution that you found acceptable?

Cheers.
    02-13-12 08:21 PM
    Is it possible to synchronize calendars with iCloud utilizing a BlackBerry 9900? Is it possible to use iCloud email on the BlackBerry 9900?

The reason I'm looking for information here is because I would like to use a mix of products. Moving forward I'm considering using a bold 9900 as my main smart phone and an iPad for access to the Apple products that I do find excellent. This would give me the best of both worlds.

Has anybody done this with success and if so what is the configuration that you used resulting in a solution that you found acceptable?

Cheers.
    You can definitely use both devices to Sync your email automatically without the use of "iCloud". And as far as calendars and contacts..you can have them synced with a use of software like Funamobl.
    02-13-12 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD