Hi.

I'm trying to sync my calendar using the Desktop Software - which usually works just fine, and this morning I have an error message which reads: 'CRTranDB::GoToRecord : record with specified id not found'.

I've changed sync patterns, going bot to and from the device and ticking the option to 'delete all on the 9900', but whichever way I choose, I can't get past the error - which means I can't sync. Which means I don't have an up-to-date calendar the moment I leave the house.

Any ideas? Thank you, in advance...
    09-22-11 04:30 AM
    I'm having the same issue; it's impossible for me to sync my calendar entries. Did you happen to solve this, or does anyone else have any input?
    10-13-11 11:41 AM
    Same error here and it happens after reading 5 records.
    10-17-11 12:41 PM
    I encountered this same issue syncing between my blackberry and MS Outlook.

When syncing my calendar entries, Desktop Manager goes through 14 records, and then I get the "record with specified id not found" error. My blackberry is a 9700 (running 6.0 Bundle 2921).

I do not know what caused this issue. However, In order to resolve the problem, I proceeded as follows.

1. In Desktop Manager under the "Device" menu, I selected "Delete Data".

2. When prompted to select which data type(s) to delete, I selected "Calendar - All" and checked the box "Backup before deleting"

3. After deleting the Calendar data from my device, I navigated to the "Organizer" menu, and hit the "Configure" button for the Calendar.

4. Under "Sync Direction" I selected "One Way To Your Device Only".

5. I then hit the Sync button, and the calendar on my blackberry was repopulated with my calendar entries from MS Outlook.

While the above steps did get me "up and running" again, I did lose the more recent calendar entries that I had created on my device (specifically those that had not yet been synced to MS Outlook).
    remmy00 likes this.
    10-25-11 01:13 PM
    @buchoman Thanks for the tip.

It worked to some extent. In my case I am also syncing tasks and memos (along with calendar).

It appears that the corruption was (also?) in the tasks or memos since when I deleted the data and tried to sync it generated the same error message.

I then deleted task and memo, did a sync for each "part" and it worked fine.
    11-29-11 06:45 PM
    I had the same problem right after I downloaded the updated BBerry desktop manager software. Maybe they need to fix a bug.

I deleted Calendar, Contacts, and Memos (the 3 folders that I sync) and then everything re-synced fine.
    02-16-12 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD