Just giving my point of view and share on the device... iPhone had a lot of dropped calls and signal issues and the iOS 5 was super battery killer.. So i called into Verizon (keep in mind ive been thru about 5-6 iPhone 4's lol) and this recent iPhone had many issues, so they let me do a Warranty Swap for a Bold 9930 cause i told them ive used a blackberry before and had great service, bars, etc. So they did the swap! got a free bold 9930 and shipped my iphone 4 back!

This phone is awesome... very fast, came shipped with latest OS. Battery life is very good i get about full day & half worth of battery. with texting, internet & phone calls. this phone is built so great and is very lightweight compared to the iphone 4 it feels. its super thin and the keyboard is the best part about the phone! i mean wow, it feels great and RIM really perfected it. It never lags or slows up, only will i see the hourglass when i finish downloading an APP but thats normal i believe.

overall... PERFECT phone and im very happy i switched... RIM did great IMO this round on Bolds... I recommend this phone if you are tired of your iphone!
    guerllamo7 and UrbanGlowCam like this.
    11-07-11 02:37 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

Don't forget to get you $100.00 bucks on free apps and also two free months (or so) or BBM Music. I am finding this kind of cool because my friends on BBM and I have some fun conversations about our music and I get to try out a song I'm not sure if I want to buy or not. Now, I just get it and don't worry about it. If it turns out I don't like it that much, I just swap it.

Lastly, the Bold has NFC and if you like automating stuff there are Short Cut Me and NFC Launcher that just turbo charged my convenience key.

This website should be listed as a reason to buy BlackBerry phones. I had a question I could not figure out and so I sent a message to a user that was all over it and I got my answer that evening. What a great resource!

If you like the phone you have then you have the right one for you.
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 11-07-11 at 03:01 PM.
    11-07-11 02:58 PM
    Sounds very familiar for me.

I've also chosen for the BB 9900, sold my iPhone 4. Everyone here ( Netherlands ) think it's a bad decision, but I'm very happy with the swap. I can't help it, BB/RIM just catches you. Also I don't need a gaming device, which the iPhone clearly is.
    11-07-11 03:52 PM
    [QUOTE=guerllamo7;6833740]Don't forget to get you $100.00 bucks on free apps [QUOTE]

How do we get the Free $100 worth?
    11-07-11 04:59 PM
    In North America, you can download certain apps that were 20 bucks or so originally, for free, for a limited time. The so called "compliments of blackberry" apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 05:16 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

Don't forget to get you $100.00 bucks on free apps and also two free months (or so) or BBM Music. I am finding this kind of cool because my friends on BBM and I have some fun conversations about our music and I get to try out a song I'm not sure if I want to buy or not. Now, I just get it and don't worry about it. If it turns out I don't like it that much, I just swap it.

Lastly, the Bold has NFC and if you like automating stuff there are Short Cut Me and NFC Launcher that just turbo charged my convenience key.

This website should be listed as a reason to buy BlackBerry phones. I had a question I could not figure out and so I sent a message to a user that was all over it and I got my answer that evening. What a great resource!

If you like the phone you have then you have the right one for you.
    whoa, really? $100? how do i get that?
    11-07-11 08:22 PM
    whoa, really? $100? how do i get that?
    Just open up your App World. Any apps in the "A Thank You Gift" spot are free until December 31st or until you hit your $100 limit.

11-07-11 09:01 PM
    Yes I also get really good battery life. Lots of folks are having issues though. Never really heard a definitive answer on the cause.
    11-07-11 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD