So since virgin mobile said they would get the phone super soon what does this mean for the ****** carriers like Rogers,Bell,Telus? Will they see the phone the same time or would they have to wait. I really wanna get it on release day but not from another carrier
    06-14-11 02:55 PM
    virgin is the attached twin of bell, so probably similar timing if not same-day
    06-14-11 03:21 PM
    When did Virgin say they would be getting it? Seems the major NA and possible major UK carriers would get the Bold 9900/9930 way before Virgin or Boost or US Cellular or Metro PCS places like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 03:24 PM
    it was on twitter
    06-14-11 03:35 PM
    When did Virgin say they would be getting it? Seems the major NA and possible major UK carriers would get the Bold 9900/9930 way before Virgin or Boost or US Cellular or Metro PCS places like that.

Virgin Mobile Canada

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bol...-mobile-canada
    06-14-11 03:36 PM
    Thanks bighap, just hope it isn't RIM's "Coming Soon" hype they've had on their site since May 02nd...I still have a good feeling the Bold 99** series will be coming shortly, by mid-July in North America, just a feeling. Also I have a good feeling the Canucks will shut out the Bruins AT Boston to FINALLY grab the Stanley Cup (we've had it like a bizillion times here in Detroit "Hockeytown") GO VANCOUVER! Be a brick wall Longo.

06-14-11 04:14 PM
    Thanks bighap, just hope it isn't RIM's "Coming Soon" hype they've had on their site since May 02nd...I still have a good feeling the Bold 99** series will be coming shortly, by mid-July in North America, just a feeling. Also I have a good feeling the Canucks will shut out the Bruins AT Boston to FINALLY grab the Stanley Cup (we've had it like a bizillion times here in Detroit "Hockeytown") GO VANCOUVER! Be a brick wall Longo.

Aha Luongo better step up ,his game
    06-14-11 04:42 PM
    It's insane...he shuts them out in Vancouver, then when they're at Boston, the Bruins slap it by him like he's asleep? Lol but hopefully Luongo can smell the cup right there and hold off dem Bruins...then when they when he can say "I'm going to Waterloo, ONT to pick up my Bold 9900, eh!

06-14-11 04:49 PM
    not super soon enough!!
    06-14-11 05:01 PM
    SUPER SOON makes just sense if it launches within 2 weeks...

Otherwise they should call it BlackBerry Duke Nukem

06-14-11 06:45 PM
    SUPER SOON makes just sense if it launches within 2 weeks...

Otherwise they should call it BlackBerry Duke Nukem
    Hopefully it isn't as crappy as the new Nukem game. Extremely disappointed.
    06-14-11 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD