Those blackberry pouches....why can't they ever have a little pocket to hold the BB cloth and the headset? (it would be nice if they were all in one handy pouch)
    09-10-11 09:54 AM
    Sounds good to me, but it will add some bulk, which is what pocket pouches are usually are usually built to avoid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 10:09 AM
    Its not stupid. but hardly worthy of Dragons Den
    Sharma15 likes this.
    09-10-11 10:15 AM
    Its not stupid. but hardly worthy of Dragons Den
    I love Dragons Den haha! But yea I just put mine in my pocket or bag if anything. I have a little pouch I use sometimes that I just put in and same for the cloth and extra buds for the headphones. Pretty useful but not too great for a combination of phone and headphone holder.
    09-10-11 11:53 AM
    They do make one, it's called a fanny pack .
    09-10-11 12:03 PM
    It would be really bulky if you put a headset in there but a pouch for the cloth isnt too bad
    09-10-11 01:54 PM
    Anyone remember the LG Chocolate (Arghhh awful phone), they used to attach their screen cleaner to a metal base and rope hooked to the corner of the phone...LoL

I actually have a spare cloth under my rubber, and above the plastic layer in my Otterbox case, and since I use a motorola S9-HD, (bluetooth headphones) they wouldn't fit anyways, but sounds like it's a need for some.
    Last edited by Oniberry; 09-10-11 at 02:00 PM.
    09-10-11 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD