Help Plz someone. I really need back my BB.
    01-28-12 08:15 PM
    I Had my Bold 9900 4 months, in the beginning it was working fine. after 2 months the phone has started bricking itself after overnight charging or after a low battery drop and than trying to charge. It has Bricked 5 Times and I revived it with different methods. Spending Long hours and some times nights. But now It is Dead. Does not want to start Up at all. Laying on my Desk here.
    02-28-12 06:55 AM
    Have you tried this:
    connect your phone to the computer (be sure phone is on)
    on computer - get a command prompt (run"cmd") and C:\ prompt, then type
    "cd Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe /resettofactory
    (this is for Windows 7; if running XP, do not include (x86) after Program Files)

This worked for me on a 9650 I thought was bricked.
    02-28-12 09:01 AM
    Have you tried this:
    ....er, the problem is that the phone doesn't turn on.
    02-28-12 11:03 AM
    I run linux, almost never boot into my windows partition. I run windows inside of a virtual machine most of the time, including for my os upgrades.

Getting to the point, virtualbox has some issues reconnecting the blackberry, you have to do It manually.

To solve your problem with a constant reboot loop
    -connect phone and open loader.exe
    - manually reboot the phone, two choices, as soon as the red light turns on (will connect to arm, will wipe jvm) OR as soon as the red light turns off(will try tto connect to jvm, allows you to restore your apps if it works), hit next in loader
    -enter pw if necessary
    Loader will connect to phone, give it a minute, if it gets stuck @ connecting to device or jvm for more than a minute, quickly unplug and replugin the device, ignore the popup asking for your password

-loader should either show a list of what is on your phone OR just the os that will be installed
    -hit next & advanced, uncheck automatically backup and restore
    - hit next, should begin erasing applications

When it gets stuck reconnecting to jvm or connecting to boot rom, quickly unplug and replug in the device (ignoring any popups prompting for your password)
    02-28-12 02:01 PM
    you'd got a new battery right? because i'm having the same issue, please your reply will be appreciated
    02-13-13 07:56 PM
    Could you show me a picture of the command prompt window and exactly how the commands are typed in for win 7.I've tried what you listed and get specified path can't be found.Thanks
    Have you tried this:
    on computer - get a command prompt (run"cmd") and C:\ prompt, then type
    "cd Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe /resettofactory
    (this is for Windows 7; if running XP, do not include (x86) after Program Files)

This worked for me on a 9650 I thought was bricked.
    02-23-13 09:13 AM
    i uninstalled my keyboard and my phone actually boot i believe this is a hardware problem maybe the keyboard needs to be replaced
    01-19-14 04:03 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD