Phone was working fine yesterday. It was full battery etc. Then I put it on a table and came back to it a couple of hours later and it was dead. The battery couldn't have been dead. I pressed and held the power button. Nothing. I did a battery pull and it got stuck about three quarters into the battery pull for about an hour on the BlacBerry welcome screen start up bar. I did one again and went to bed. It was still like it when I woke up. I did one without my SIM in and it's still getting stuck! What can I do?!

Edit: I don't think I can even start it in Safe mode.
    12-31-12 05:07 AM
    i think youll have to connect it to the computer and open desktop manager it should come up with a screen saying couldnt connect to the device properly and to repair or update, update and it should reload the OS but unfortunately you might lose your data if you dont have it backed up.

have you tried booting in safe mode or just dont think itll work?

Remove and reinsert the battery.
    When the red LED light goes out, press and hold the Escape key as the smartphone is loading.
    When the dialog appears, click OK.

When safe mode is on, a safe mode indicator appears at the top of the home screen.
    After you finish: To turn off safe mode, repeat step 1.
    12-31-12 08:28 PM
    I had a strange battery issue the other night. I went to bed around midnight and had my phone almost fully charged. I woke up around 5:30 AM and it was nearly dead and all the radios were turned off. I laughed and fell back asleep. Couldn't believe it happened.
    12-31-12 09:57 PM
    So have you sorted it??
    01-01-13 06:29 AM
    Nope haven't been able to sort it. I'm out of the country at the moment. So I can't use the phone which is really annoying. I arrive back in England on the 3rd. I just don't want it to be sent away for 'repair' for three weeks...
    01-01-13 06:56 AM
    Well you cud try this method if it helps 1 run blackberry desktop 2 take the battery out the sim and sd card 3 connect it to computer and and let me know what it says and I can try and help you thru if it works
    01-01-13 07:17 AM