I thought I have seen everything with my bold, but just out of nowhere it started rapidly flashing light blue. Its not the bluetooth blue but a lighter colour and its flashing fast.

Anyone know what this is? Using 7.1.0.746.

And there are no notifications present anywhere.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-06-12 12:05 AM
    I would back up your device while you still can!
    11-06-12 08:54 AM
    Do you have bebuzz or any other led light app installed?
    11-06-12 08:56 AM
    Its the OS you updated to.

From your own thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ptions-751783/
    11-06-12 09:52 AM
    Its the OS you updated to.

From your own thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ptions-751783/
    No, the OS I updated to just provides the ability to change the notification options with new LED Choices. Therefore, there isn't an option for a LIGHT BLUE... and it flashes rapidly just out of no where without a message or an email coming it. None of my settings are even set to BLUE and Bluetooth is off so it can't be that; I am not sure what it is but it isn't my OS because no one else is having this.
    11-06-12 11:22 AM
    No, the OS I updated to just provides the ability to change the notification options with new LED Choices. Therefore, there isn't an option for a LIGHT BLUE... and it flashes rapidly just out of no where without a message or an email coming it. None of my settings are even set to BLUE and Bluetooth is off so it can't be that; I am not sure what it is but it isn't my OS because no one else is having this.
    Thanks for the update, Saw that you updated to the new OS with the option to changer the LED colors & thought that was your issue.
    11-06-12 02:08 PM
    Wait, there's an option to change LED colors in the OS? I'm on 9930/7.1.0.580 and don't have that option. I used to have that LED app someone mentioned above but deleted it 10 seconds later. I didn't like the way I takes over your whole phone without you even setting anything up. It would be a cool app if you could keep your original settings until you decided to change them. 5 seconds after I downloaded a sms text came in and my phone went crazy with rainbow colors. And every other alert as well
    11-06-12 08:41 PM
    Wait, there's an option to change LED colors in the OS? I'm on 9930/7.1.0.580 and don't have that option. I used to have that LED app someone mentioned above but deleted it 10 seconds later. I didn't like the way I takes over your whole phone without you even setting anything up. It would be a cool app if you could keep your original settings until you decided to change them. 5 seconds after I downloaded a sms text came in and my phone went crazy with rainbow colors. And every other alert as well
    OS .746 has the LED option.
    11-06-12 10:32 PM