For the past several months since I've owned my 9900, while I noticed the WiFi signal being weaker than it should be, it worked pretty nicely whenever within range of a router. There's only one room in my house where the phone has trouble finding signal, and that's in the furthest room from my router.

Starting from a week or two ago, despite my distance away from the router, my phone barely connects to the network anymore. When it does connect, it gets a max of 1 bar for a brief moment, and then disappears to 0 bars (not yet 1 bar, but still connected to the network), and then completely disconnects. When it connects for the brief moment with 1 bar, I try to use the browser and the network becomes disconnected again. For the most part, it won't even connect to my router.

I haven't tried accessing any other networks yet, however, my laptops are WiFi connected and are complete operational. I've tried batt pulls and I just installed the new hybrid release with .569. This couldn't be any more frustrating - anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?
    08-04-12 02:33 PM
    Have you tried rebooting your router?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    axis. likes this.
    08-04-12 02:36 PM
    Well, that's embarrassing. Just restarted the router and while the signal is still weaker than usual, I'm able to connect and use WiFi again. Thought something went haywire with the hardware in the phone for a sec. Thanks!
    08-04-12 04:49 PM
    I'm glad it worked. That would be the easiest thing to do first. More intensive troubleshooting usually isn't necessary unless problems still occur.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    08-04-12 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD