Anybody experiencing what I'd like to call "squeaky keys" on their keyboard? It basically sounds like I have sand under the keys. Its not that pleasant clicking noise that we all know and love.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-08-11 02:26 PM
    This is not the first time I have heard of this problem but I havent had a "Squeaky key" issue. It does seem like they click a little louder than what I expected but sounds normal.
    12-08-11 02:45 PM
    Anybody experiencing what I'd like to call "squeaky keys" on their keyboard? It basically sounds like I have sand under the keys. Its not that pleasant clicking noise that we all know and love.

Take it back if you can and get another 9900. I made the mistake of trying to ignore the squeaky trackpad and now even though I have the insurance, Future Shop will not give me another 9900.
    12-08-11 05:11 PM
    Take it back if you can and get another 9900. I made the mistake of trying to ignore the squeaky trackpad and now even though I have the insurance, Future Shop will not give me another 9900.

Ya unfortunately I made the choice to switch back to a blackberry and bought it off kijiji. The weird thing is that it comes and goes. My problem could be worse, as my phone could brick and I'd be totally out of luck. But man I hate that I keep focusing on the negatives instead of enjoying the thing lol

12-08-11 06:42 PM
    Clicking the trackpad is a little squeaky on mine.... weird. The letter keys are fine.

-m

PS: Has gotten better over time.. maybe they just need a little time to break in.
    12-08-11 10:17 PM
    My send/end/menu/back panel is squeaking terribly and trackpad also but not as bad. Phone is about two weeks old and hopping those noise will gone as some fellow members posted on other thread that it will settle. I know i can exchange device but too lazy to go through again with my 3rd party apps.
    12-09-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD