Was about to give up my 9930 due to restarting issues (5 time a day). Glad I waited. My 9930 is what I wanted from coming back to blackberry. Awesome phone!
    12-19-11 08:31 PM
    What's this drastic change you're experiencing? Aside from the changes in the menu, I don't really feel any different with my 9930.
    12-19-11 10:15 PM
    We are happy for you
    But yes what are the changes?
    12-19-11 11:35 PM
    Was about to give up my 9930 due to restarting issues (5 time a day). Glad I waited. My 9930 is what I wanted from coming back to blackberry. Awesome phone!
    What's this drastic change you're experiencing? Aside from the changes in the menu, I don't really feel any different with my 9930.
    We are happy for you
    But yes what are the changes?
    If I'm reading into it correctly, updating solved that. Some users are reporting similar experiences.
    12-20-11 12:08 AM
    The phone has always been great except it rebooted about 5 times a day. Sometimes while I was talking. I came back to BB for the security and solid phone. Don't need games or 10,000 apps I won't use. Defenately don't need my personal information swiped by rouge programs found on android systems. Defenately don't like being tracked for marketing purposes, then told they (cough, APPLE, cough) doesnt to this, then admit it. Yeah, I know big brother does it anyway ( sticks middle finger in air ). But I hate a liar. Plus they act like they are the law when they go after a prototype instead of using the real law enforcement.
    Just hope RIM doesn't do something stupid like above to eat my words. Would have to get one of those go phones or something like it. Until then, will enjoy my phone.
    12-20-11 09:44 PM
    i'm the opposite. battery life is worse. gps is spotty. bbm often misses R on confirmed read msgs. no new apps installed, actually deleted a couple. gonna try fresh install tomorrow. otherwise im going back.
    12-20-11 11:10 PM
    Same as UKCatFan. Battery life is MUCH worse. Really bad.
    12-20-11 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD