So we have been looking at the T-mobile leaked road map, but is it possible that 1. It could be outdated or 2. T-mobile could be the last carrier to get the 9900. This is my hope so it would allow for an earlier release on sprint

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-11 10:11 PM
    I am too. I really want a summer device. haha.
    05-17-11 10:23 PM
    I think many of us our being optimistic and are hoping for the same thing.
    05-17-11 10:25 PM
    I want to be optimistic, but I feel like T-Mobile will get the device before Sprint since it is GSM. I'm hoping I'm wrong.
    05-17-11 10:59 PM
    Me too. I'm on Sprint, and like most, hope for a end of June-early July release. With the recall of 935 Playbooks from Staples, RIM needs the Bold out sooner than later...no devices until mid-august and possible buyer beware that the playbook might have hovering over it, it WILL hurt RIM.

05-18-11 12:56 AM
    I think it's probably out dated - I mean why would the announce the BB Bold before the Monaco if the Monaco is expected to be released before it? They would atleast announced the Monaco ASWELL during BB world.

However I think we might be waiting till july for the new bold i (was) an optimistic june hoper but I think it will be july (note this is a PERSONAL OPINION BASED ON NO FACTS)
    05-18-11 02:18 AM
    I think it's probably out dated - I mean why would the announce the BB Bold before the Monaco if the Monaco is expected to be released before it? They would atleast announced the Monaco ASWELL during BB world.

However I think we might be waiting till july for the new bold i (was) an optimistic june hoper but I think it will be july (note this is a PERSONAL OPINION BASED ON NO FACTS)
    I think it's pretty outdated, they're still using the RIM codenames and not the number it will be or brand name. RIM will not release a device that they haven't even announced yet. The BIG telling IMO of when these devices drop is at&t, they have the best relationship with RIM, and also, they're GSM, so when they announce a release date, then everything else will fall into place, Verizon & Sprint getting maybe same week or the next, then T-Mobile after, and then UK & Europe. But at&t will be the domino effect i feel.
    05-20-11 09:05 AM
    I think it's pretty outdated, they're still using the RIM codenames and not the number it will be or brand name. RIM will not release a device that they haven't even announced yet. The BIG telling IMO of when these devices drop is at&t, they have the best relationship with RIM, and also, they're GSM, so when they announce a release date, then everything else will fall into place, Verizon & Sprint getting maybe same week or the next, then T-Mobile after, and then UK & Europe. But at&t will be the domino effect i feel.
    What is your logic on AT&T having the best relationship with RIM?

05-20-11 01:37 PM
    They have the most avaiable devices for BlackBerry (7) on the big 4 carriers. They where the first carrier to release the Bold, and they are on GSM. Understand, I'm on Sprint, so I'm hoping when the Bold 9900/9930 is released, RIM will hopefully do it simultaniously on at least the big 3 in the US.

05-20-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD