I understand your frustration. You should really talk to customer care. Alot of times they have ways of discounting phones, especially if they think you are going to jump ship. Used to do it with Verizon all the time, LOL
    08-17-11 08:00 AM
    NO! If you are eligible for an upgrade, you will get $150.00 normal upgrade on your new device now...the returning credit of $80.00 is totally separate from your upgrade...its for your renewing up again with Sprint another 2yr contract. Be on the safe side, call Sprint customer care support and see if you can talk to a supervisor (more experianced) and let them know your situation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I thought when you take advantage of the Upgrade, you are agreeing to extend for another 2 years....... so if I do that and I am not expired at the time, then I would not be eligible for the $80.... I will call and figure it out with Sprint....

Thanks!
    08-17-11 08:58 AM
    Another thread said something about a Sprint Premier early availablilty... Has any one heard this?
    08-17-11 10:37 AM
    Another thread said something about a Sprint Premier early availablilty... Has any one heard this?
    It's not true, at least from my local store. I ran over to my local store around 10:15 this morning and they didn't have any and said they would have them for sale on Sunday.
    08-17-11 11:47 AM
    Just got a call an hour ago from Nathan from Wireless Giant BlackBerry Store, I can stop by tomorrow and put a $50.00 depsoit to hold a Sprint Bold 9930 for me when they get them Sunday. (I tried to see if he'd sell me one Saturday, and he said he couldn't, even if they had them in...gotta be ON the 21st. But at least I know when I stroll in at 12pm Sunday, there will be a brand new still in the box Sprint BB Bold 9930

08-17-11 03:31 PM
    I dont see a reason to pre order this. Its not going to sell out.
    08-17-11 06:53 PM
    I'm sure you'll be able to pick it up at most Sprint stores that day without a fear of them selling out, I agree, but I want to get my BB Bold 9930 @ The BlackBerry store, and they might have just a few Sprint Bold 9930's.

08-17-11 07:45 PM
    According to the CSR on the phone I have to go to a company Sprint store because of my account type... I don't mind driving 20 mins to get it.

It prob wont sell out but hey I'm here everyday stalking the release date...I might as well be the first person at the store to get it!!!!
    08-17-11 07:55 PM
    Maybe not going to sell out. But it has been a long time coming so having it dayn1 is a priority for most.
    08-17-11 08:15 PM
    or just buy it outright like i'm planning on doing... :-D
    08-17-11 09:50 PM
    or just buy it outright like i'm planning on doing... :-D
    Same here, got my evo up for sale now.
    08-17-11 09:52 PM
    Same here, got my evo up for sale now.
    The Evo is coming with me to the Big Android BBQ in Texas October first, but the Evo Shift is going bye bye
    08-17-11 09:54 PM
    The Evo is coming with me to the Big Android BBQ in Texas October first, but the Evo Shift is going bye bye
    Tell me more about this BBQ. And the evo 3D has to go. Better off keeping my epic which I despise.
    08-17-11 10:01 PM
    Tell me more about this BBQ. And the evo 3D has to go. Better off keeping my epic which I despise.
    Big Android BBQ Austin, TX | Welcome to the Largest Community Run Event Centering Around Android

this is where my only issue comes in going back to a blackberry

i love the battery life, keyboard and messaging of a blackberry, and as far as apps go most the apps i use daily are available on the blackberry.

but i love the development community behind android devices.

so my thought process is keep one of each, the Bberry for daily use and an android device for flashing roms, etc.

i just want to much crap. :-P
    08-17-11 10:08 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD