I ended up choosing to dismiss social feeds. While it works well, I rarely use it.
    I never used it and it caused slightly increased by battery discharge rate when I never used it, so I don't keep it on my device.
    03-07-12 08:19 AM
    i did an ota update last time and faced a lot of itsy bitsy issues.... but i saw in the forums that the ones who did regular update were also facing the same stuff.... so i decided to do an OTA again this time and also download the official from the bb website... if i face issues again i ll jus re install the whole thing thru my PC.... but i m crossin my fingers and hopin i don hav to do that... so far its been alright
    03-07-12 10:14 AM
    No, I try to stay away from leaks just to be safe
    You think carrier released OS's are "safer" than leaks? lol

You're far better off installing a leak via USB cable than you are doing an OTA.
    03-08-12 09:48 AM
    Can anyone comment on this issue?

Playing music off the SD card while wearing headphones. Pausing and then unpausing with result in the song being louder and lacking bass. Only way to fix it is to either skip the track or stop and then replay.

This does not happen to me on version .163. Anyone else?
    I can confirm this...
    03-13-12 07:45 PM
    my phone shows the update by computer (Desktop Manager) says there is no update. should i do an OTA then?
    I am seeing this too. How do I get this to show as available on desktop manager?
    04-25-12 11:59 AM
    I brought my bold sunday and I can't get the latest ota stuck @ budle 921.says bb is up to date.
    10-15-12 09:47 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD