PLEASE DELETE THREAD! I'VE SENT A FEW OVERSEAS NOW AND ALL ARE WORKING FINE!

I have a 9930 and a 9850 from Sprint, both phones are unlocked and i tried on Tmobile, calls- text work, then i loaded service books, so net is working BUT SOMEHOW WORKING ON small edge, and no i'm not on wifi- But no BBM no Internet email is working- Same issue with one i sent overseas to dubai-

The host routing Tables are EMPTY and when hitting register nothing happens- I have the MSL code for the phone & all that did was remove activation required and unregisterted phone from Sprint- Talked to RIM & the PIN IS NOT BAD- So what the **** is going on?

The tour/Storm worked just fine in the USA on att and tmobile and overseas- these are WORLD PHONES unlocked should work, and BBM- EMAIL should work, why wont the BlackBerry services work?

This is ridiculous
    Last edited by tarek307; 09-10-11 at 12:39 AM.
    09-03-11 04:28 PM
    I have call Sprint 5 times and one chat conversation and STILL CANNOT GET MY EMAIL WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-08-11 07:24 PM
    I'm using my Sprint 9930 in Europe right now. I haven't had any issues with it other than having to add Gmail again. Even my work emails through BES are getting to me just fine.
    09-09-11 12:01 PM
    you might want to have a look aqt this thread, it might help you out...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arrier-644132/

It also has some links on enabling a few other things
    09-09-11 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD