Hey guys. I was hoping somebody out there had some ideas or solutions for my delima.

I am a former retail rep and lifetime Blackbbery user. 9000 - To Torch - To 9930.

I left AT&T and went to Sprint to try and save some money on my plan. I am not sure if it is sprint or my phone or area, but it is a constant struggle to use my 9930 the way I need to which is very high internet & email usage.

Email is fine & main reason why I will always use Blackberry, (Besides the Keyboard)

Main Issue is Data Connectivity: The Internet is pretty laggy and my connection with sprints Network is just bad. 2 out 5 Stars.

I have turned off Java Script and tried to establish my network connections at least everyday. It's not worth the money and I am not sure if there is a solution out there or should I just confront Sprint.

Keep in mine, I was in the country this weekend on my friends Bold 9000 I rebuilt for him on AT&T Edge and could at least load pages and keep up with what I needed to know. That was the big eye opener for me. Thank you all for your insight.

Mobile Network Settings:
    Data Services: On
    While Roaming: Prompt
    Mobile Network: Sprint
    Network Selection Mode: Home Only
    Network Technology: 1XEV
    10-01-12 11:49 AM
    I know there's some diagnostics on the phone that you might want to try running to see if you can do a little troubleshooting. If that doesn't work, bring the phone into the store and have them look at it. I'm in NYC and even though I have full bars, the data speeds are kind of lacking at times. Wouldn't say they're as bad as what you're experiencing though...
    10-01-12 12:00 PM
    Appreciate your thoughts, Thank You.

I have tried a few work arounds and will look into a few more before I head into a store.
    Just wasn't sure if the Crackberry community had any solutions. I love the phone model too much to part with it and am stuck in the ever so awesome contract (scarcasm)

Thanks again
    10-01-12 12:17 PM
    Welcome to sprint.
    10-01-12 01:14 PM
    did you try a different os? sometime it's fix issues like your.. good luck..

Sent from my  Bold
    10-01-12 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD