I was out today for dinner tonight and the guy at the table next to mine had a white 9900 in his hands. Cant be too far off for a launch now. I live in Waterloo though so its not the first time ive seen rim employees with pre released blackberries, so still could be a ways off.
    10-13-11 09:11 PM
    Yeah I've seen people there with phones that are not yet released to the public. Saw a guy with a Torch a couple months before it was released on the Timmies at University Ave.
    10-13-11 09:18 PM
    ah i loved waterloo, remember seeing a 7100r before they released that, introduced me to RIM
    10-13-11 09:21 PM
    i heard that it was supposed to launch a month later in white, so that'd be tomorrow. but when checking the net and asking in store its only just been seen recently in Dubai and Dutch ?
    10-14-11 12:57 AM
    i wanted the white but think its too girly? anyone agree? like jsut putting it up to my ear....seems so non-man...

I decided to stick with black.
    10-14-11 02:09 AM
    i wanted the white but think its too girly? anyone agree? like jsut putting it up to my ear....seems so non-man...
    You could just use a bluetooth headset, maybe one with spikes, skulls and all that gangster stuff on it.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-14-11 03:04 AM
    i wonder how the white looks with the carbon fiber battery cover
    10-14-11 03:22 AM

I decided to stick with black.
    I find it very strange (and amusing) how some people feel that way about "white"...

I had my white 9000 for a long time and in da beginning people @work were like "wow, that's so gay!"... But a few months later they were sporting their white 9000... How ironic!!!

I love da white BB... Looks super clean and smooth... But couldn't wait until white 9900 came out... So I just got da black one (which I love as well)... Hopefully later on they come out with super nice white cases...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 07:39 AM
    I have always been a fan of white blackberrys and right now I have a white 9800 and love it how it stands out compare to other blackberrys.. And now just waiting for a white 9900 wanna pick up one of those and hopefully its soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 03:23 PM
    i would like to get the 900 but it seems as if am getting the black not white even though it is released i have the 9780 and oi prefer the black to white i even regeret buying the whote one instead of the black one
    bad choice i madde

black is better than white
    10-18-11 03:49 PM
    Did not have the patience to wait for the white BBerry 9900. So I just got the black one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-19-11 03:13 AM
    I wanted the white one, but after I saw the pictures of the back I didn't like it.
    I wanted all white phones this year....got the white Torch, about to to get the white iP4S from Verizon after AT&T screwed me over on my second line, and wanted the white 9900.
    Oh well.....I'll get the black 9900 when AT&T releases it.
    10-19-11 03:47 AM
    White is okay. But the black just seems sleeker and says "professional". When I see a white device, I immediately think of an iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy.

I like BLACKberry, not WHITEberry
    10-19-11 04:20 AM
    A white BB for me would turn black in a few weeks with the work I do, so I just stick with black.
    10-19-11 05:14 AM
    I went through a phase where I had to have the white variant of any blackberry device that I used (Bold 9000, 9700, 9780, and Torch 9800) just because they were different. I have grown out of that phase after soon realizing that while they may look cool, in my profession and apparently quite a few other professional environments, they are deemed inappropriate (I was late getting the memo) as they attract unnecessary attention. That said, I would end up getting a black casing to hide the beauties, and eventually quit the habit. Now I usually carry two devices, one 9930 for work (black with black hardshell case) and one for personal use/ play (black with a white hard shell case--looks great might I add I'm constantly under duress from family members/ co-workers alike for carrying two devices, and even more so because they're 1. both Blackberry devices and 2. the same exact device. Surely I'm not alone am I?
    10-19-11 05:31 AM