Just browsing on Orange UK at pay monthly phones, and it says that the 9780 is sold out. Now I don't really know what this could mean, could be just a standard sold out and they going to replace them with some new ones when they come back into stock, or maybe it means the 9900 is coming soon? Might give them a ring as im due for an upgrade from now, see if the 9780 is coming back into stock.
    Just a bit of information, nothing special I suppose.
    06-16-11 05:02 AM
    No it is nothing special.

More like desperation!

ATT has not been selling the 9700 for months and months but they can't get a RIM product to replace it. All they push is the 9800 Torch which they over committed on.
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 06-16-11 at 06:30 AM.
    06-16-11 05:23 AM
    give em' a ring. Could be that they are still stocking them, or just making space. I can't imagine they would let a phone sell out when it's been out that long... they would stock them in before they run out. unless there is a reason...
    06-16-11 06:08 AM
    give em' a ring. Could be that they are still stocking them, or just making space. I can't imagine they would let a phone sell out when it's been out that long... they would stock them in before they run out. unless there is a reason...

Yeah, im going to ring them in a bit. Yeah that's what I thought, didnt want to jump to any silly conclusions though, could be something as simple as a delay in manufacturing or delivery? Saying that it looks like curve 3g is out of stock as well. Both phones have been on offer though, could be they ran out due to exceptional demand but I dont think that would be the case..
    06-16-11 06:45 AM
    No it is nothing special.

More like desperation!

ATT has not been selling the 9700 for months and months but they can't get a RIM product to replace it. All they push is the 9800 Torch which they over committed on.
    You can still get a 9700 online (and even a 9000).
    06-16-11 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD