Help please, my Bold 9900 purchased only a month ago has started randomly restarting on it's own. It did it about 5 times in the last week but it always came back on. Today it restarted but when it was finished a white screen came up with I think JM something error that disappeared then the screen when black only with an hour glass spinning, when that would not go away I pulled the battery, it came back on but i could to connect to the network so i did another battery pull this time it would not come on at all. After taking out the battery waiting about 5 minutes it came back on and is working but i don't know what caused it? has this happened to anyone else and any suggestions as to how to fix it if it happens again.

12-19-11 05:11 PM
    Help please, my Bold 9900 purchased only a month ago has started randomly restarting on it's own. It did it about 5 times in the last week but it always came back on. Today it restarted but when it was finished a white screen came up with I think JM something error that disappeared then the screen when black only with an hour glass spinning, when that would not go away I pulled the battery, it came back on but i could to connect to the network so i did another battery pull this time it would not come on at all. After taking out the battery waiting about 5 minutes it came back on and is working but i don't know what caused it? has this happened to anyone else and any suggestions as to how to fix it if it happens again.

Have you downloaded any new apps at or around the time you started having problems?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    12-19-11 06:26 PM
    Like Charon suggests. Try to remember if you loaded a new app prior to the problem. This would be my first guess. Good luck and keep us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-11 09:00 PM
    From what I know of, Foursquare and BeBuzz have been causing OS issues, try uninstalling the two if you have either and see how that goes.
    12-20-11 12:58 AM
    I would do a backup right now!
    12-20-11 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD