Hey guys,

So I'm always seeing every man and his dog here talking about which OS is best for the 9900 and which produces best battery etc etc.

Im a little confused because mine is still running 7.0.0.474 and telling me its the most current, am I a little behind the times?

Be aware I am a BlackBerry 'newb' haha, so if this is a really obvious question, my apologies.

Thanks

Tyler
    12-15-11 10:58 AM
    7.0.0.474 may be the most current OS released by your carrier. There are newer builds available from different carriers. You can install any 9900 OS on your phone. You can look thru the how-to in my signature to get an idea of how to update your device to a newer OS.
    tyler_JC likes this.
    12-15-11 11:49 AM
    7.0.0.474 may be the most current OS released by your carrier. There are newer builds available from different carriers. You can install any 9900 OS on your phone. You can look thru the how-to in my signature to get an idea of how to update your device to a newer OS.
    Thank you so much! I shall give that a try in the morning (or sun up - I should say haha).

Tyler
    12-15-11 12:02 PM
    Thank you so much! I shall give that a try in the morning (or sun up - I should say haha).

Tyler
    Feel free to PM for help.
    12-15-11 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD