Does anybody have a solution for me? I'm really missing not having 2 convienience keys? Any solutions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-11 07:13 PM
    Does anybody have a solution for me? I'm really missing not having 2 convienience keys? Any solutions?

yup, id definitley reccomend the app SixTools by shaosoft.

you can set your media keys (vol up, pause and vol down) as extra convenience keys, also ya get a battery meter to keep good track of ya juice, and it even includes a screenshot capability too!

its very well worth the money, probably best app iv purchased SixTools on CrackBerry App Superstore
    09-23-11 07:17 PM
    I have my convenience key set to my Vlingo (Voice to Text app) and set the space bar to launch QuickLaunch. The QuickLaunch app allows you to set multi-tap for keys to in essence give you up to 4 options per key. For example, hit space bar once to open QuickLaunch, twice rapidly to open your browser, 3 times quickly for camera, etc....
    Basically you could have nearly unlimited convenience keys if you can remember them all -VBG!
    I also like QL because you can do resets on a schedule (like while you are sleeping) which I had QuickPull for at one time. I still have that app but it is disabled because it's redundant now.
    09-23-11 07:56 PM
    Six Tools sounds perfect for me. I would just like to use the mute key for something else. Volume up and down would stay the same.

09-23-11 07:59 PM
    Thanks guys

09-23-11 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD