Hi guys

So recently I decided to update my BB's software to the 7.1.0 version but the freaking thing has been backing up my files for almost 4 hours now, stuck on 11% still (god help me) It doesnt help that i've rebooted it more than 3 times... Any suggestions before i lose my mind? PLEASE!
    07-12-12 05:56 PM
    Updating OTA or Desktop Manager?

Remove Social Feeds before updating OS, you can select to reinstall it in applications list.
    07-12-12 06:01 PM
    Download BBSak, install it, plug in your device (if bbsak asks for a password its the one you have on your device), make sure only BBSak is running and close desktop manager, click WIPE Device, wait, unplug device, close bbsak, now go to start/ control panel/add remove programs and wait for list to populate, check the list for any BB9900 software, if its there on the list click to uninstall, if done restart pc, after boot up,go to google and download 7.1.0.(your choice), install it, go to mycomputer/x86/commonfiles/rim and delete vendor file, after this installs, open apploader in the same directory, plug in your device, enter password if it asks, then click the software off the list that you just installed, click next to install to your device, wait, wait some more, congratulations you just installed 7.1

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-12-12 06:15 PM
    i use apploader. make sure you delete BOTH vendor files (there is a 2nd hidden one as well as the one is the folder with the apploader).

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-13-12 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD