My first Bold 9930 was a Christmas gift that was bought on EBay and the keys were soft and VERY pleasurable to type with! After that one got busted up and falling out of my pocket on a roller coaster, I had to order a new one and the keys are HARD and not as pleasurable to type on! Is there anything I can do about this?? I've had it now for a few months and it doesn't seem to have gotten any better.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-10-12 09:57 PM
    Really.... Maybe try this...

08-10-12 10:02 PM
    I don't understand what you mean when you say "hard" keys but the keyboard does break in after a while but not that much.

08-11-12 03:57 AM
    Keyboards differ. Even from one device to another of the same model. They can range from "mushy and soft" to "crisp and clicky" and every where between. It is all about the membrane which acts like a spring.
    08-11-12 04:24 AM
    Jergens....hahahaha...I haven't seen that in a while! I was referring to how easily the keys can be pressed. On the original, it was an absolutely pleasurable experience to type with, but the keys on the second phone are a little harder to press. I was wondering if I press the keys a lot, would the keys get a little softer to press.

08-11-12 10:16 AM
    from what i see all the 9900/9930 has hard keys, and the 9790 are the ones who have soft keys.. you could always try and buy a new keyboard and replace it..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-11-12 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD