I suspect that's not the rubber that do the scratches
    But the debris of dust that are trapped between the rubber and the bezel
    Since the front of the bezel is shinny , we can easilly see the marsk
    But in the side , the finnish is matte so we can't really noticed the marks there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 06:03 PM
    Case-Mate does NOT guarantee that it will fit in the Blackberry cradle.
    I finally got through to customer service human being through Corporate to get the answer.
    She said that the case was not made for the cradle. She said she has "heard" that some does and some does not fit and work in the cradle. I said I do not want to spend $30 and not have it work. She said she could not guarantee that is would work and reiterated not made to work with cradle.
    So beware if you do not have $29 to throw away.
    PS- I have the knock off that looks like the Case Mate and that does not connect, that is why I called to see if the Case Mate works.
    10-28-11 06:08 AM
    Just to make anyone interested aware of another option... Incipio also makes a couple cases similar to those mentioned here already.

Incipio Feather is comparable to Case-Mate's Barely There. I have Incipio Feather for my Torch and it's actually slimmer than the Barely There for the Torch. I have not compared the versions for 9900.

Incipio Sylicrilic (sp?) is kind of a hybrid of typical hard case and a "soft-touch" hard case like Barely There or Feather. The corners are reinforced with the harder material. I'd look at this as an alternative if considering Otterbox Commuter.
    11-04-11 08:03 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD