Like many of you, I am a minimalist. I like to keep my BB in my pocket in a sleeve and not on my belt. I have been waiting for the OEM BlackBerry leather sleeve ever since I got my 9900. The problem is that no one has it for sale. There are rating of it online which I don't really understand because, to the best of my knowledge, it's not available yet. Several sites estimated delivery anywhere from September 3 to the 23 but no one seems to have it yet. Any idea when/where I might pick one up??

Cheers,

Jeff

Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 09-14-11 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Added video of the Pouch being discussed!
    09-13-11 02:33 PM
    Curious, is this not it?
    09-13-11 02:52 PM
    09-13-11 02:52 PM
    ...albeit, not available till around 21st Sep; 13 days to go
    09-13-11 02:58 PM
    09-13-11 03:14 PM
    That is it and they are not yet available. The date moved twice.
    09-13-11 03:15 PM
    Isnt that the same which comes with the 9900 made for europe? or is the leather diffrent?... it looks the same...

i would sell you mine since i dont use it ... but probably not worth the shipping.

But if its the same you might want to try ebay because devices made for europe comes with this pouch instead of the Holster.
    09-13-11 03:15 PM
    I got mine before I had the phone. There is a big demand for it, therefore the wait.
    09-13-11 03:17 PM
    Isnt that the same which comes with the 9900 made for europe? or is the leather diffrent?... it looks the same...

i would sell you mine since i dont use it ... but probably not worth the shipping.

But if its the same you might want to try ebay because devices made for europe comes with this pouch instead of the Holster.
    Yes, in the US it comes with the case/belt clip. I destroyed that the first day I had it trying to pry off the clip assembly. Ooops.
    09-13-11 03:17 PM
    No actually i just compared them and they look diffrent ... the form is the same but on mine the blackberry logo is only black, also the leather surface is more smoth and there is no red band on the side.
    The one from the shop looks nicer imo
    09-13-11 03:31 PM
    I ordered one on 8/31. It still doesn't even show shipped. Must be in high demand.
    Last edited by Turbaru; 09-13-11 at 04:04 PM.
    09-13-11 03:38 PM
    I was able to walk into a WirelessWave store in Toronto and grab one. BestBuy.ca has them in stock too: BlackBerry 9900 / 9930 Case (BB9900/9930LTHRPKT) - Leather : BlackBerry Cases - Best Buy Canada
    09-13-11 04:16 PM
    Like many of you, I am a minimalist. I like to keep my BB in my pocket in a sleeve and not on my belt. I have been waiting for the OEM BlackBerry leather sleeve ever since I got my 9900. The problem is that no one has it for sale. There are rating of it online which I don't really understand because, to the best of my knowledge, it's not available yet. Several sites estimated delivery anywhere from September 3 to the 23 but no one seems to have it yet. Any idea when/where I might pick one up??

Cheers,

Jeff
    I am disappointed at the lack of one too but I'm using the one from my old Bold 9000 and it seems to work just fine.
    09-13-11 04:24 PM
    Bought mine on amazon two weeks ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 04:42 PM

Cheers,

Jeff
    Got mine on ebay a week after my 9930 last month. It's the real deal and fits perfectly!
    09-13-11 04:57 PM
    I also ordered mine from ebay yesterday, got it in the mail this morning.
    09-13-11 05:19 PM
    I got mine from crackberry on Friday. Only ordered it a few days before that. Pretty good but a little snug. Hopefully will stretch out.
    09-13-11 06:12 PM
    Got mine from Crackberry, too. Said they were out of stock until 23rd or something, but then I got an email saying it shipped on Friday and it was in my hand yesterday. It looks great. Perfect fit. I'm very happy with it.
    09-13-11 08:27 PM

Cheers,

Jeff
    we have them at all our stores. Zone Mobile.
    are you in the US or Can?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 09:17 PM
    Ordered one from here (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bUvbUpU6674690 get here tomorrow. Hopefully its good!
    09-13-11 10:18 PM
    In the USA
    09-13-11 10:44 PM
    Ordered mine on 9/6 from Crackberry store and got it yesterday. They also may have run out quickly last week too because of the 10% off sale that was going on last week.
    09-13-11 11:46 PM
    Got mine from Crackberry, too. Said they were out of stock until 23rd or something, but then I got an email saying it shipped on Friday and it was in my hand yesterday. It looks great. Perfect fit. I'm very happy with it.
    did u have an issue that when you slide your phone into the pocket, it will keep pressing the side shortcut button?
    09-14-11 01:06 AM
    No actually i just compared them and they look diffrent ... the form is the same but on mine the blackberry logo is only black, also the leather surface is more smoth and there is no red band on the side.
    The one from the shop looks nicer imo
    The leather is smooth because the pouch which came with the 9900 is genuine leather.
    The one with the silver logo is a rubber like material which has those horizontal lines.
    BTW in India the pouch came in the box.
    09-14-11 01:23 AM
    did u have an issue that when you slide your phone into the pocket, it will keep pressing the side shortcut button?
    I had that at first. I always disable the convenience keys anyway since they are always getting hit accidentally, so this didn't cause a major problem. I was worried though it could wear out the button. It also has a lot of pressure one the keyboard and screen when you slide it in and out which causes apps to open and things to scroll when you slide it in (before standby has a chance to kick in). I have continuosly been trying to stretch it out by squashing the pouch which causes the sides to bulge and not hit the convience key. It seems to be stretched out enough now.
    09-14-11 07:19 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD