Device: Verizon Wireless Bold 9930

I feel like this so called "liquid graphics" is such BS or Blackberry OS is just a POS.

I heavily use my 9930 for work and I'm multitasking all day. From Message to files, then to other messages, copy, paste and then to contacts and etc.

If I use the touch screen then want to use the trackpad its very unresponsive. Then its the same vice versa.

Almost feels like the trackpad is deactivated while using the touch screen and take a couple seconds for the phone to realize it. Again vice versa from using the trackpad then to the screen.
    03-13-12 01:30 PM
    What does the transition from using the touchscreen to the trackpad have to do with the graphics capability of the phone?

Regardless, it sounds like you might have either a hardware issue with your trackpad (as it should never stop being functional, even if using the touchscreen) or there might be a software issue causing some lag between when you use the trackpad and when the OS responds. Have you tried a reboot (alt+shift+delete) or a battery pull?

JB
    linuxbbm likes this.
    03-13-12 01:36 PM
    I agree it sounds like you might have a hardware issue. It's got nothing to do with liquid graphics. Try pulling the battery.
    03-13-12 02:09 PM
    Yep, hardware issue it sounds like. Mine works flawlessly using the browser or apps I copy and paste all day err day.
    03-13-12 03:46 PM
    Device: Verizon Wireless Bold 9930

I feel like this so called "liquid graphics" is such BS or Blackberry OS is just a POS.

I heavily use my 9930 for work and I'm multitasking all day. From Message to files, then to other messages, copy, paste and then to contacts and etc.

If I use the touch screen then want to use the trackpad its very unresponsive. Then its the same vice versa.

Almost feels like the trackpad is deactivated while using the touch screen and take a couple seconds for the phone to realize it. Again vice versa from using the trackpad then to the screen.
    I try not using the touchscreen to copy and paste because I spend more time tryn to copy everything than anything else.
    03-13-12 04:56 PM
    This could be either a hardware issue or even a software issue. I found sometimes my banking app reduces the sensitiveness of the touch screen. Even if it is running in the background, it seems to reduce the responsiveness of the touch screen. But when I close the app, it goes back to normal. Weird, but not a hardware issue.
    03-13-12 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD