11-30-11 04:52 PM
65 123
tools
    Very happy, haven't had a single problem with it. Gone through multiple os updates without any issues and it gets even better with every update. The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the battery life back on my original os. But even that didn't bother me much as I knew os updates would fix it. I now get more than twice the battery life of my friends with iphones and like four times the battery life of android devices.

The Bold 9900 is the best smart phone ever made imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 02:54 AM
    Yes, very pleased!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-24-11 03:20 AM
    Yes very happy!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-24-11 03:21 AM
    I love mine
    11-24-11 04:26 AM
    Mine has had no problems and is super sweet.
    11-24-11 05:23 AM
    Very happy. Best blackberry, period!

Its a shame there are so many bad comments about it.
    Its almost perfect. High resolution screen, smooth and fast browsing altho a small screen. No hourglass. Very2 fast response in every operation.
    coming from 9700 its heaven and earth. I have samsung galaxy for apps. I really think if people want to play, get an ipad. It's so much better than iphone.
    11-24-11 05:25 AM
    Can't say enough about it. Highly recommend for the needs the op has mentioned.

11-24-11 06:44 AM
    I am very happy with my bold 9900, never had any of the issues other people have posted on here, mine is on telus and with the lattest leak it gets better battery life then the os it comes with, never have the clock unless I'm installing like 4 apps at once, people just need to buy a phone that suits their needs, I find most people who get dissapointed with blackberrys are dissapointed because its not an iphone clone and have all the games that the iphone has. That being said on this phone they are making it more friendly for games but still no where near the level of an iphone. The browser really isn't that bad, I have no complaints with it and even if I did there are several alternatives that would work to suit my needs.

11-24-11 07:02 AM
    I am a happy user too,since I ve got a bold 9900(prevoiusly curve9300) and now I always surf internet from my bold ,lazy to turn on my laptop and the browser is great as android or iphone as I ve compared it with my self ,the phone is very smooth ,I have zero issue with my phone (my model is hungary 2) the bad is an apps like the others said ,with a 1.2 ghz of cpu and 768 of ram(plenty of juice for a phone) I think it should handle better with an apps ,that's all I can say

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-24-11 07:18 AM
    You sound like me, I want a keyboard phone for heavy communications and a bit of web browsing. That's why I also went for the Palm Pre (and then Pre 2 - which was much better).

You're going to love your 9900.
    11-24-11 08:17 AM
    Mexico 5 9930 that's worked without a problem since the first week it was released. Couldn't be happier with this phone, which I came to after 9550 and 8830.

11-24-11 08:40 AM
    My 9930 is wonderful, only minor problems with Verizon based apps. Had Verizon delete VZ Backup that continuously gave me pop ups and knocked out other functions. Also managed to shut down Gmail synchronization that created many problems. I also got rid of one of the free battery watch apps from BB and it now is smooth and fast with the original OS. I only use Berryweather.
    The battery is fine since I deleted Batterywatch as it tended to monitor all functions and drain the power.
    I agree with a previous comment that this is the best smartphone ever made.
    11-24-11 08:53 AM
    Best phone I've ever had
    11-24-11 09:10 AM
    Got a 9930 on Sprint, love this phone. Tinkered with the OS, and found the VZW release 9930/7.0.0.374 is the best for battery life on CDMA. Went 18 hrs (7am - 1 am) yesterday before putting it back on the charger and was still at 15%.

9930 is not for everyone, but it is for every serious BlackBerry user.

11-24-11 09:25 AM
    Absolutely in love with mine...no real big issues for me, sure it has a few bugs in it but meh this is the best BB device ever...
    11-24-11 09:30 AM
    Mine have been running with no issues, 100% performance, best smartphone on the planet.
    11-24-11 09:41 AM
    Just like many of the replies above, I am gonna say almost the same things..This piece of solid hi-tech gadget is the best electronic device I ever had..

travelled from xperia x10 just one month ago and since then, I had no issues which are still being mentioned around, i am glad for that and i hope those disasters would never hit my lovely 9900..

by the way, i live in ist/turkey and my official operator is Turkcell..updated my os to .540 just a week ago and it totally ROCKS!! only the random muting problem is still remaining, like, once in a week..but not a big deal, becouse i manually reboot my phone everynight before i go to bed..for cleaning out the ram so that get rid of battery drain,, and get a fresh start in the morning

**the keyboard is orgasmic!!!! exactly one of the members says so above..for me, particulary i got my 9900 for its keyboard
    **the screen is almost retina display with 287dpi..contrast and colors are really reasonable..but i noticed a little ghosting,,not a big deal at all..
    **touchscreen responses as perfect as an iphone does
    **believe me,even without af, the camera is still very much satisfying,,there is a document photographing option in the camera menu, i dont know how it does but it takes photos of documents perfectly..as a senior mechanical engineering student, this is very very useful..
    **lets not forget very nice hd recording, but even the shortest shots have big sizes in mb scale

I dont even find it essential to talk about the design and the feel when you hold it..not only you, but also all the people around you will stare at your phone constantly..it is very beautiful..i call it "the beauty of the beast"..becouse, you know, this device is so much powerfull with its 1.2ghz processor and 728mb of ram..so you all can consider this as an investment for the next 2-3 years..i am sure bb will be supoorting this potential..

i could tell more about this baby but i dont want to raise your expectations..if you have any problems after you get it, this may be so much disappointing for you..

all in all,, regardless how many issues it has commonly,, i suggest you to get one..if you would ever be one of the lucky ones who have no issues, you wont ever change this phone in 1 or 2 years to any other phone..
    bhill0821 likes this.
    11-24-11 11:17 AM
    As I posted this morning in my "Well, it happened to my new 9900!" thread, I'm swapping my new 9900 out at AT&T for a new one since there's no way I want to give up on this awesome phone. Hopefully, I just had some bad luck on this specific phone, I'm more than willing to go through a few battery pulls if it means I get to stay with my 9900. It's the best of both worlds, a combination of my favorite BB Bold 9000, and my iPhone 4s!
    11-24-11 07:07 PM
    I could not be happier with my 9900. I have not had any of the issues that others are complaining about and I also migrated from the iPhone 4. If communication if your primary concern then you can't go wrong with the BB 9900!
    11-24-11 07:13 PM
    Im extremely happy with my Bold. It is the best bb phone I ever had, and I'm coming from storm 2

11-24-11 08:01 PM
    Very happy, although there are just a few small annoyances I wish could be addressed. But 99% happy...

A little bored with app choices, but eh....
    11-24-11 08:35 PM
    The 9930 is my first Blackberry and I'm loving it. I have been through a string of Treo and webOS phones.

I wanted bullet proof integration with my company email and calendar and the 9300 has been perfect. I love having the physical keyboad, and I'm also starting to like the trackpad. The browser is not all that exciting, but I just ordered a Playbook to cover that. I was completely sold when I configured my phone to a demo unit at BB and found out how useful that this. The 9930 has most of the apps I would want for a phone, but you have to check for your own needs as the selection is limited compared to older Blackberry phones.

I have to believe the combination of one of these candybar style phones and a 7 inch tablet is going to be perfect. Right now I am pretty impressed with OS7 for the phone and QNX for the Playbook. Being a big webOS fan I feel like Blackberry took that great idea to the next level.
    11-24-11 09:09 PM
    There is a vote on this issue, http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9930-a-672695/ check the result and/vote.
    11-24-11 09:23 PM
    happy with it. Replaced my iphone 4 with it. little problem on the battery side though...
    11-24-11 11:54 PM
    Best BB since 8820.
    11-25-11 12:41 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD