Just wondering if its possible to use the ringtone sound from when your BB restarts or when you do a battery pull then your phone turns back on, start up load time, your hear a jingle noise when its done. Can anyone send me that ringtone? Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-07-12 12:29 AM
    Yes I believe so. If you go into FILES and Show Hidden, then hit the ghosted out Accessibility, then see Notifier_power on, menu and sent as a text or whichever to yourself. Now save it as a ring tone and it should show up in your ring tones and use as you like.
    05-07-12 09:17 AM
    You can copy it yourself. Open the Files app>select File Folders>Menu Key>Show Hidden>System>Accessibility>Hi-lite Notifier_PowerOn>Menu Key>Send>then send it to yourself via e-mail or text. Then open the message and save the file to your rintones folder.

If you have a 3rd party files app like FileScout, you can copy and paste those files to your ringtones folder. However, these Accessability files can only be copied, you cannot move or delete them.
    keyhole and Mojave like this.
    05-07-12 09:19 AM
    You can copy it yourself. Open the Files app>select File Folders>Menu Key>Show Hidden>System>Accessibility>Hi-lite Notifier_PowerOn>Menu Key>Send>then send it to yourself via e-mail or text. Then open the message and save the file to your rintones folder.

If you have a 3rd party files app like FileScout, you can copy and paste those files to your ringtones folder. However, these Accessability files can only be copied, you cannot move or delete them.
    That was good info. You can play around and you'll find the samples folder containing a 5MB waste of a sample song as well as a 1MB wast of a sample video. Why not get rid of the junk, can't hurt.....
    05-07-12 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD