My 9930 is deleting messages after like a month and I don't want it to. Been searching for that setting but can't find it. Getting annoying now...lol
    10-27-11 03:18 PM
    are you using 374? I thought htis might be fixed in that release but i guess not. Can you please post your issue on my thread as well? mods won't stickie it for osme reason.

thx
    10-27-11 03:59 PM
    My 9930 is deleting messages after like a month and I don't want it to. Been searching for that setting but can't find it. Getting annoying now...lol
    That's cause you have not changed your settings on the days to keep messages. Click on messages then BB menu-options then inbox display and actions. Scroll down til you see the setting days to keep messages. You can select: 30, 60, 90 forever....
    melander and otacon#AC like this.
    10-27-11 05:37 PM
    That's cause you have not changed your settings on the days to keep messages. Click on messages then BB menu-options then inbox display and actions. Scroll down til you see the setting days to keep messages. You can select: 30, 60, 90 forever....
    This makes sense to me. At first I thought those settings were for email messages. We'll see what happens now BB Bold 9930!
    10-27-11 05:41 PM
    It works for anything that goes into your main messages folder as well as your email folder. In your main messages folder if they are PIN messages, email messages that go into both folders and notifications or lkie I said, If it goes into your main folder you can set it to save forever.
    10-27-11 06:51 PM
    I answered your questioon below but I do have to say because SMS messages DO NOT go into your main messages folder and into their own folder I am not going to go out on a limb and say 100% but I don't think the setting mentioned will work for the SMS messages but all you can do is try and see. I did not want to mislead you in any way.
    10-27-11 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD