Adding screenshots of my settings which should be very helpful for others who have the same issues. It might also work on OS 7.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-05-12 07:45 PM
    What about michael hagg or the others?
    It's Michelle Haag... and I don't think Bla1ze would be too happy with you calling his wife Michael, or a Hag!
    02-05-12 07:46 PM
    It's Michelle Haag... and I don't think Bla1ze would be too happy with you calling his wife Michael, or a Hag!
    sorry! I guess typos or misspellings are badass around here. I certainly DON'T want to be a firestarter (also a reggae mix tape's name) around here. I'll edit the post ASAP.
    02-05-12 07:53 PM
    Hey brian did you get the lag on the m.cb site too or just the full cb site?
    Funny Phil! yup good old Mike Hag! Oh well better than Mike Hawk.
    02-05-12 07:53 PM
    Hey brian did you get the lag on the m.cb site too or just the full cb site?
    Funny Phil! yup good old Mike Hag! Oh well better than Mike Hawk.
    Both until I disabled everything in the second screenshot. Websockets and geolocation. Disabing javascript on full websites helps, but hinders HTML5 playback and advanced functionality.
    02-05-12 07:58 PM
    I'm sure I have ridden that disabling media card compression would help the reboot time and IMO it does it indeed.
    Regarding the issue encountered by RootBrian of the not deleting words during browsing ,never noticed it maybe because I use predictive input and all the words get highlighed so easily deleteable.
    I have encoured a lag though when I write something fast..nothing appears and all in a sudden the phrase come up not only during browsing but on email or other apps.
    I tought of low memory causing the issue..

I just re edit the post now and all goes through in and out (full site)
    Last edited by albertinik; 02-05-12 at 08:02 PM.
    02-05-12 07:59 PM
    Oh well better than Mike Hawk.
    ...or Mike Hunt
    02-05-12 08:03 PM
    ...or Mike Hunt
    I haven't heard that for a long time! We're gonna get fined! Hahaha!
    02-05-12 08:19 PM
    Well let's see now. I disabled predictive text a few OS's back because is was making this problem worse. I just turned it back on and now it is working ok, not great, just ok. I hope this keeps working.

Crackberry still seems a tad laggy though.
    02-06-12 06:30 AM
    Ok, so I set my options to match the photos rootbrian posted (Thanks) and the phone seems to be responding in a normal fashion. Snappy and no lag and with predictive text turned on.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 02-06-12 at 06:40 AM.
    02-06-12 06:37 AM
    Turned java back on so I could watch YouTube and the lag is comming back.

Now Java is turned back off and I enabled the others that rootbrian had turned off and now its working again.

This is definitely a Java Problem.

I wonder where the problem is? Websites that are not up to date? Google Analytics reporting the Blackberry's improperly, or a Blackberry firmware issue?

At least we know how to bandage Crackberry for now.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 02-06-12 at 12:55 PM.
    02-06-12 12:50 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD