I'm getting incredibly slow data speeds on my new Bold 9900. I live in an area with poor reception, I normally get around 1-3 bars. Websites take an eternity to load compared to my Torch. Would an OS update fix this? Please help!!
    08-18-11 03:46 PM
    Im having the same issue but it all started when i upload .296 last night. I'll up updating to the most recent leak and i am sure things will improve.
    08-18-11 03:51 PM
    I've found that reception on it is worse than my Torch. While it says it has 1 bar, it really can't access any websites. I've had better reception on my LG Voyager than this. Do you think the next software update will address this issue?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 06:01 PM
    same here. Reception was better on my torch.

still love the 9900. Best bb ever
    08-18-11 08:25 PM
    i am sure things will improve.
    I'm sure they will.

But look out, this leak was not developed or released by RIM. See all the warnings.

It was made some guy in his basement.

08-18-11 08:37 PM
    I have had this problem a couple of times. Battery pull seems to speed the device up for me. The OS is still a little shaky at this point. All will improve with later OS releases.
    08-18-11 08:43 PM
    I'm really hoping a software update will correct this. I live in a low reception area, so my phone needs to work with a weaker signal. Do you guys think a software update will correct this? I'm running .296 and it's terrible.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 03:57 PM
    Im running 353 os on the 9900. It hasnt fixed much. Phones reception still sux.
    These idiots always release the phone and then fix it with updates. 95% of their customers though, dont know how to update their os.
    09-27-11 01:14 AM
    my reception has been great. i even got reception in the subway(ttc) once.
    09-27-11 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD