ok after debating on getting this app i looked to make sure i was able to use it on the 9930 which is says it is compatible. but i am unable to unlock my device now.

Has anyone used this app with the 9900/9930 yet? maybe i am missing something simple.

Buy Slider Lock - Slide To Unlock - Download Slider Lock - Slide To Unlock - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

link to app posted above.

thanks
    09-04-11 01:49 PM
    Do not get this one for the slide unlock function. Its better looking than the Buy Auto Lock - Prevent Accidental Key Press and Calls by Automatic Device Lock after Screen Backlight Off - Download Auto Lock - Prevent Accidental Key Press and Calls by Automatic Device Lock after Screen Backlight Off - Buy Apps from BlackBerry Ap but the autolock has better functionality. i bought both and auto lock unlocks itself when calls come. also autolock slider is a bit thicker soo its better off.
    09-04-11 02:52 PM
    I had slider lock for my torch and it caused the battery to train in less than half a day. I wouldn't recommend it, unless it was just a memory leak caused between the app and my OS version
    09-04-11 03:17 PM
    Do not get this one for the slide unlock function. Its better looking than the Buy Auto Lock - Prevent Accidental Key Press and Calls by Automatic Device Lock after Screen Backlight Off - Download Auto Lock - Prevent Accidental Key Press and Calls by Automatic Device Lock after Screen Backlight Off - Buy Apps from BlackBerry Ap but the autolock has better functionality. i bought both and auto lock unlocks itself when calls come. also autolock slider is a bit thicker soo its better off.
    +1, Yep, this is the one that works best for me. I had both and the other one didn't play nice and Autolock is just what I was looking for.
    09-04-11 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD