I LOVE my Bold 9930, however i hate the sleep/lock button on the top. Its hard to push and super small. Is there any app that allows me to slide to unlock, replacing the need for the button.

I found some slide to unlock apps, but they do not replace the lock button on the actual device, they just add another level of protection ontop of the physical button. So i still have to push the physical button for the slide lock screen to even appear. I want an app like BerrySlider, but they do not have a version for the bold 9930 or 9900.

Does anyone know of a touchscreen lock that is either a pattern slide lock, or just the standard iphone style slide to unlock, that will replace the standard locking system for the blackberry?
    09-01-11 12:39 AM
    Currently, no pattern lock for 9900. we must wait for updated apps.
    09-01-11 12:41 AM
    its been 23 days not and still 90% of the apps out there have no been updated... sad
    09-01-11 08:03 AM
    I LOVE my Bold 9930, however i hate the sleep/lock button on the top. Its hard to push and super small. Is there any app that allows me to slide to unlock, replacing the need for the button.

I found some slide to unlock apps, but they do not replace the lock button on the actual device, they just add another level of protection ontop of the physical button. So i still have to push the physical button for the slide lock screen to even appear. I want an app like BerrySlider, but they do not have a version for the bold 9930 or 9900.

Does anyone know of a touchscreen lock that is either a pattern slide lock, or just the standard iphone style slide to unlock, that will replace the standard locking system for the blackberry?
    07-04-14 03:07 PM
    I find it a whole lot easier just to press the A key on my 9900 to lock it.
    07-06-14 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD