Well first hello!! I have a question if i use skype on my computer and call someone with it she live in the States I live in Canada and she use her blackberry with skype app to answer my call insted of using her computer do we paid or not??
    03-03-12 11:00 AM
    Well, I believe the only blackberries with skype app in USA are the ones on VZW, and I believe their policy is that it will use the minutes of the caller. If she were to call you back, I believe she uses her minutes and her skype credits.
    03-03-12 11:19 AM
    we do not have it licensed in Canada.
    She must be on Verizon, where they have the contract.
    03-03-12 11:19 AM
    Okay but it's me who I called her on skype i didn't compose any number only press her profile name and press phonecall that mean I'm gonna paid???
    03-03-12 11:27 AM
    I need answer please!?
    03-03-12 11:45 AM
    Nobody can answer me ?? Please don't want to have issue do skype gonna send my a mail with some kind of facture???
    03-03-12 01:18 PM
    skype ain't happenin' for berries ...

no one's bothered too
    03-03-12 01:23 PM
    skype ain't happenin' for berries ...

no one's bothered too
    What do you mean?? I talk to her on my computer and her on her blackberry so??? Really nobody know??
    03-03-12 02:49 PM
    What do you mean?? I talk to her on my computer and her on her blackberry so??? Really nobody know??
    This is just one-off cases ... show me 10 more
    03-03-12 03:17 PM
    You have provided almost no information that would help others to answer your question.

On what carrier is your friend in the US? If she is on Verizon, then she can use Skype on the BlackBerry.

What device model number does your friend have?

Are you calling your friend's phone number or via Skype?

You need to provide more information.
    03-03-12 03:35 PM
    Hah okay sorry well i called her on skype im pretty sure of that because i don't have her phone number but i don't know with what carrier she's with and before the call I send her message on skype but not sms normal message of skype after that she told me to "press make phonecall" and i did and it work, talk to her for 1hrs43min and she was on her blackberry phone ?? So now can someone answer me
    Oh and on her profile there a icone of a cellphone and it say her name with "using skype without computer"
    Last edited by akebagdad; 03-03-12 at 03:55 PM.
    03-03-12 03:49 PM
    SKYPE do have an app for Blackberry but will ONLY work on network specific such as Verizon or in my case in Indonesia, Telkomsel.

You can install it on your phone thru a direct download link but you can't use it.

- Charles
    03-03-12 08:57 PM
    Thanks for the answer but that's not my question what I mean is that I used skype on my computer and she used skype from her blackberry phone want to know if I'm gonna paid for that we talk a lot yesterday more than one hours when I called her I didn't compose any number phone only Press phonecall and it work again I was on my computer and she was on her phone!! I just don't want to receive a paid facture my parents gonna kill me
    03-03-12 09:09 PM
    SKYPE to SKYPE call is free. But if you just press call button, I am not sure if you actually store the number on your SKYPE. If you are calling a number, I think you need to pay.

- Charles
    03-03-12 09:23 PM
    Oh and how I can now if I Store a number on my skype all I did his give her my ID of skype and she added me and we start to talk me on my computer and her on her blackberry with skype app and I just saw on my skype there a section where I have 10 minute of free call and it still there so that mean I didn't use a number phone already??
    03-03-12 09:39 PM
    This may help.

Skype on Verizon Wireless BlackBerry� and Android

It looks like skype to skype is subject to data plan usage.
    03-03-12 11:06 PM
    As long as it is a Skype to Skype call, you will not be charged, neither will she. Your friend is most probably a Verizon user.
    03-03-12 11:21 PM
    Thank you so much for all of your answer I really hope I don't gonna paid I'm going to have issue with my parent well thanks again to all of you take care and peace!!
    03-03-12 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD